18

• Jo's POV •

So today's the day my dad and Emma are leaving for a mission or whatever. Apparently they're getting her boyfriend to go with since he's also involved, and my dads friend.

My dad and Harry came down the stairs. My dad had a suitcase and Harry had two duffel bags slung over his shoulder.

"What, are you leaving for 5 months?" I joked and Harry rolled his eyes. Great so we're back to that.

"Sorry pumpkin. I'm leaving for however long it takes to complete it, so I actually don't know. It could be for 5 months, but I doubt it. A month tops?" My dad answered me and I sighed.

"So I'm stuck with this asshole for that long?" I pointed my finger at Harry and he glared at me, making me smirk over at him.

"Language Josephine!" My father yelled as he rummaged through the pantry for snacks.

Harry laughed and I quickly flipped him off before my dad turned around again. Harry sat on a barstool with his stupid smirk.

"Kiss my ass." I murmured under my breath as I walked past Harry, towards my dad.

Before I could though, Harry grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his lap. He trailed his hand up my bare thigh and towards the hem of my denim shorts.

He left a wet and lingering kiss where my jaw and neck meet causing me to get turned on.

I pushed his hand away and got off of him right as my dad turned around. I cleared my throat uncomfortably. Harry grabbed the bags and my dad followed him with snacks in his hands.

They loaded up the truck and I stood outside, in front of the truck in the burning heat. It was so hot today, I am definitely getting in the pool later.

Emma and her boyfriend pulled up, she rushed to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm going to miss you! Stay away from Harry though, don't do any of that while we're gone." I knew she was joking, but I was determined to mess with him anyways.

"I won't, maybe just a little tease." I smirked and she laughed.

Harry finished loading up the bags, and I said goodbye to my father. He got in the car after warning Harry that if he touched me in any sexual way my dad would kill him. Me and Emma couldn't help but crack up.

Emma and her boyfriend got in their car and left first, then my dad followed them in his car.

I waved bye as they drove off, and the minute they were out of sight Harry smacked my ass.

I glared up at him as he smirked down at me.

Instead of getting mad I said, "That's okay Harry. I've got a few things planned for you anyways."

Let's just say I went lingerie shopping a few days ago and got some really nice pieces that will drive any guy insane, especially him.

He rolled his eyes and walked back into the house, me following behind him. This is going to be fun.

*****