9

• Jo's POV •

I had been stabbed three times now. Each of them hurt like hell, every time they punctured my skin I felt like I had died and come back to life, only to relive the torture over again.

"Are you cowards ever going to take this stupid mask off?" I spat as I tried to keep my leg very still. This is complete torture and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have them just kill me, then get stabbed again.

"Pull it off." The girl said and I heard footsteps very close to me. The guy tugged at the mask and then slipped it off of my head.

There stood Jake. The disgusting asshole that I am going to tackle as soon as I get out of here and an unfamiliar girl. Her voice was familiar- at least the accent was.

Then it hit me. She's the girl from that picture I saw in Harry's car. She is Harry's sister.

"You're his sister." I breathed out and her stone cold glare vanished into the toxic air around us.

"So he showed you a picture of me?" She snapped. Great the bitch is back. I rolled my eyes, this time so she could see me.

"He didn't mean to. I was going through things in his car and I stumbled upon the picture he had of you. He's been looking for you, he thinks that M1-6 is holding you captive...clearly they're not." I told her and she smirked.

"We will let you go as soon as we have Harry. Or you could join us and we would leave Harry alone." She bitchily smiled over at me.

I didn't know what to do now. His own sister is trying to kidnap him and kill him and if I don't join them then part of his death will be my fault. But if I do join them they still might try and kill Harry.

"No." I snapped and she turned on her heels and walked towards the door. I looked around me, it looked like they were holding me captive in a basement.

This shit was scary, I'm not going to lie. It was a dimly lit room and it was hard to see anything around me. I spotted a window but there is nothing I can do if I'm hurt and tied up to a bloody pole.

I looked over at Jake, "Let me guess you guys use this pole as a stripper pole. Especially her. You guys get all freaky down here because you both are psychopaths!" I yelled and he laughed coming near me.

He placed his cold hand to my cheek making me take in a sharp breath. "It's funny watching you when you get scared." He smirked.

What an asshole. Before I could say anything else, his hand trailed down to my tank top. He grabbed the strap and pulled it over my shoulder revealing my lace black bra. If I could move, his arm would be broken by now.

I glared at him and tried to move my legs but it sent a stinging pain in my right leg once again.  "Move your hand now." I demanded and he only laughed at me.

This evil bastard.

He leaned his head down and began kissing my neck as I struggled to get free of the ropes. He nibbled on my neck and that's when I knew he was trying to leave a hickey on me.

I quickly did the only thing I could think of. I turned my head and bit down on his ear really hard.

He quickly pulled back and grabbed his ear, as he screamed.

"You stupid bitch!" He yelled at me and I smiled.

"Aw I'm sorry, did I hurt little Jakey." I said in a baby voice, receiving a cold glare from Jake.

Before I had anytime to process what he was going to do another stinging pain was sent through my right leg. He stabbed me, for the fourth time. I screamed in pain as my vision became blurry from the amount of tears that were about to fall.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Did I hurt little rich bitch?" He spat at me. The amount of pain that knife sent me was unbearable.

He got up and walked towards the door. This little prick left the knife in my leg, and my leg was bleeding badly. My blood was all over the cement ground and not to mention most of my bare leg.

The girl came back into the room and before I could go off on her she signaled for someone to come in at the door.

All of a sudden I saw my mothers face. There she was. My mom. She was tied to a chair and guess who was pushing her in the room? Candice. I thought that little bitch died.

"Mom." I said softly as my mom was now right in front of me.

"Oh sweetie." She softly said as she began to cry.

"Alright shut up." Jake said as he took a rope and began to choke me mother making me scream and cry.

"Don't hurt her! Please let her go!" I yelled and the girl looked over at me.

"Join us and we won't hurt your mother any longer." She smiled. I glared at her.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." I spat and she rolled her eyes. So did my mom...what the hell is going on here?

Jake stopped choking my mom with the rope and my mother stood up from the chair. She wasn't really tied down to it.

"Hello Darling." My mom sweetly smiled at me. She's part of them.

"You're with M1-6, that's why you left me and dad?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes.

"That's right dear." She smiled. And there was Candice over by the door holding some tablet device.

"See darling," my mom said making me look over at her, "we didn't want to hurt Harry. But you have left us no choice. Come Candice."

Candice came closer to me and I glared at her. She held up the tablet and there Harry was in my house. And behind him holding a gun...was Emma.

So what all my friends are apart of this? I shouldn't call them my friends because they never really were. They were just trying to get in on all of my secrets so then all of this would happen.

I heard a gun shot pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up at the device with tears in my eyes, everything had gone black and I could no longer see anything.

"Now his death is all your fault." Candice spat at me and I tried to kick her, but the knife was still in my leg and the movement made the knife move in my flesh, and I felt the familiar stinging pain once again.

"You killed him!" I yelled and they all stood there laughing at me.

Now I'm hopeless, and I'm never going to get out of here. Harry was my best shot, and now he's gone.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this crazy chapter. What do you think happened? Do you think Harry actually died?

Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter by voting and commenting!

- Emma 💗