6

December 5th, 2016
Jo's 18th Birthday

• Jo's POV •

Me and Harry got into his black shiny car. Honestly I am hoping he is going to fall a lot at the ice rink.

"Have you been ice skating before?" He asked me and I nodded in response to his question.

"I'm a pro at ice skating. It actually was my dream to become a professional ice skater but that fell through the cracks. Now I'm not to sure what I want to be." I said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm sure you will figure it out soon." He responded placing his warm hand on top of my jeans covered thigh. Sparks ignited all throughout my body and I felt the heat creep up into my cheeks.

Harry cleared his throat and removed his hand, "Uh..sorry." He quickly said and I awkwardly smiled at him.

"So uh, about the whole being nice to me today. You are only being nice to me because it's my birthday right?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Pretty much Joseph. Pretty much." He answered making me glare at him. He has got to stop calling me that.

"I can't wait have the actual Harley back. This nice one is making me feel like I'm dreaming." I spoke clearing my throat. He sarcastically laughed at me.

I smiled, "Don't piss off a princess Harry."

"Notes taken, thanks love." He smiled at me and my heart fluttered as he said the word "love". It sounded so hot with his accent.

I noticed a small pocket sized picture of a girl with blonde hair. She was really pretty. But why did he have the photo?

"Is this your girlfriend?" I asked him as I held the picture up to him.

"Not at all." He said keeping his forest green eyes on the road.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Okay but you like her?"

He sighed, "No Jo I don't like her."

I smirked, "Yes you do! You can't hide your feelings for her forever, you know?"

He rolled his eyes and finally spoke up, "I don't know why I would have feelings for my own sister Jo."

Shit. I felt the heat creep up into my cheeks as we fell under an awkward silence.

He began laughing, "You see why it's not good to just assume things?"

I flipped him off and put the picture back to where it belongs.

We were finally here. Harry parked his car and I went to get out when he grabbed my wrist tightly making me look back over at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What the hell?" I spat at him and his grip grew tighter around my wrist.

"If you see anything suspicious, anything at all Jo, then we need to leave quick." He said to me and I pulled away from his grasp.

"No shit Sherlock." I said sending him a stone cold glare.

He rolled his eyes and hopped out of the car after me. We shut the doors and stood side by side as we noticed a couple next to us holding hands.