Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved

Start from the beginning

Powder and I look over at Vi in a frantic manner and the both of us watch as she looks over to Claggor giving him some silent message. Claggor gets the memo he flips the switch the room turns dark leaving a pink neon colored skull on the ground.

Powder grabs my hand and we run away the enforcer that was standing in front of us starts to now chase after us. Powder and I hide in between the targets, Powder pushes me in front of him, we continue to run through the targets before I was grabbed by my shirt. I scream out of surprise.

"(Y/n!)" Powder shouts. Powder hits a button on the inside of a mechanic mouth causing it to clamp down on the enforcer's arm. Vi rushes to us and grabs the both of our hands "Come on!" she urges.

The 5 of us rush into the back alley once again running away from the enforcers wrath. We all come to a stop seeing more enforcers down the alleyway holding a person up against a pillar. They direct their attention onto us. We go to turn back around the previous enforcers are still in pursuit after us.

We hear a whistle from up above us. We see our friend Ekko dropping a ladder down for us. "Over here!" he yells in a hushed voice.

Vi jumps up pulling the ladder all the way down as we all climb up. Powder is the last one up the ladder when an enforcer was moments way from grabbing him.

Vi kicks the ladder down causing the enforcer to fall. Vi looks over once more before heading into the window. "You both need to hide those crystals." Vi states. "Yeah, no shit." I respond rhetorically.

.............

~Skip to 12:20 if you are reading and watching~

The five of us make it back to The Last Drop, we watch as Vander speaks to a woman with chocolate colored skin before she and the rest of her crew storm off.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" Claggor asks. "We kicked the Enforcers' butts with just the 5 of us." Powder says looking over to the rest of us. "Imagine what the whole of the lanes could do." I add to Powders' statement.

"Jeez, even the kids want to fight." Mylo turns around walking down the stairs. "So, why aren't we?" Vi says opening her arms out. Vi and Powder go to walk back down the stairs, I stay up next to Ekko examining his knitted brow. "Do you know something Ekko?" I question.

Vi stops halfway on the stairs before looking at Ekko as well sensing that he knows something. Powder peeks his head from behind the arch watching as well while Vi is standing next to me.

"Spill it, Ekko." Vi demands. "Oh, okay. Well, um, Vander's got a deal with the Enforcers." Ekko informs us. Vi's eyes widen at Ekkos' information. "What deal?" She questions.

............

~Skip to 25:00~

I sit in-between Powder and Ekko, twirling one of my prototype throwing knives in my fingers. Powder toys with his new bomb Mouser(I think that's the name). Unbeknownst to me Ekko looks at me with a fond smile.

 Unbeknownst to me Ekko looks at me with a fond smile