Chapter 1 - Part I: Subzero

"It's so cold..."

Asura's whisper was heard in the darkness, overcoming the high-pitched ringing of small chains moving and the constantly gentle flow of water.

For an unknown reason, her breathing was weak and labored, as if her lungs had great difficulty capturing and expelling that icy air that surrounded her and caressed every inch of her body with chilling freedom.

She was naked and kneeling; she felt a very soft and unstable surface under her legs. A bed.

Her bed.

That place was her chamber in the Silent Keep, dominated by the splendor of the night. The dim light of the stars penetrated through the balcony window, and barely allowed her to make out the wardrobes or the disturbing silhouettes of the mannequins with her dresses on...

"Cold, you say? Let me take care of that, my love."

But she had no problem at all seeing that beautiful and sensual blonde woman with long hair kneeling naked in front of her. She could see her thighs, the curves of her waist, her slightly marked and scarred abdomen, her breasts... And that face sculpted by the Old Gods themselves, which possessed piercing blue eyes and a smile as precious as the most perfect jewel in the entire world.

"Diana..." That woman's name escaped her lips just as she placed her soft hands on the lower part of her cheeks.

Fine golden chains were wrapped around the wrist and palm of her lover's right hand: the medallion of Light was hanging in the air, swinging gently like a pendulum and giving an almost hypnotic effect to that beautiful white wolf carved into its surface.

But Asura did not fall prey to its jinx. No, she returned her attention to Diana when she pressed her lips on hers.

Responding in a natural way and not caring about the lack of air, she took the blonde knightess by the shoulders and caressed her skin, soft and warm. Between the loving kisses, she began to feel the weight of her own necklace around her neck, the Shadow medallion gently bouncing against her small breasts, which in the next few seconds were seized with some brusqueness by two pale and rough hands.

Asura let out a moan of pleasure against Diana's lips due to that sudden attack. She felt another female body pressing against her back; two breasts with hard nipples and the sound of soft, controlled breathing let her knew that there was a person behind her who was also seeking her attention.

She glanced sideways and, seeing the side of that mask with black serpentine patterns, she stopped biting her lips to whisper with extreme lust permeated in her voice:

"L-Lucy..."

The Wraith poked her head slightly over her left shoulder and made Asura let go of Diana to cling to the nape of her neck, feeling her black hair over her hand, released and falling like a black waterfall over her milk-white shoulders and making her athletic body and mask contrast beautifully in the darkness.

"Relax, Princess ...," the Wraith whispered sensually with her dark voice and, at the same time, pinching her nipples with just enough force to reach the threshold between pleasure and pain. Her hands were unnaturally warm, but Asura did not notice. "Enjoy."

A new moan of pleasure was expelled from Asura's mouth and Diana took the opportunity to kiss her again, and this time, with more intensity and depth.

The stimulus she was receiving was wreaking havoc on the Princess; the wet heat she felt from her sex was painful, urgently seeking to be relieved.

She could not think correctly and could only resort to her most basic instincts, which told her that she wanted to continue feeling the touch of Diana and Lucy, then kiss every corner of their bodies, record the scent of their skin in her memory, and beg them to make a mess of her until they all turn together into a sea of ​​fire...