10- The FALL of the Red Room: part one

Faith pov
Ok, I'm starting to lose interest in how she controlled people's minds, I can look into their eyes and compel them or wave my hands and say a mincing spell and they do everything I'll do. So this is lam. "Winter soldier project" I shot my head up and Look at her. Bucky. 'Keep your breathing calm' I tell him, 'They hurt him' he says 'Lucas remember he fine his in Wakanda with T'challa' I say to him. His breathing slows down and I hear him sit down playing with the mud. "We didn't steel weaponry or technology. We stole the key to unlocking free will" I look at Melina and Yen, that was what was used on her and Melina doesn't know.

"The world function higher when it is controlled. Dreykov has chemically subjugated agents planted around the globe." I don't think she knows. "Do you know who they tested it on?" Yelena asked. Omg I can't believe this, I feel my face flash to its hybrid self and I felt like the darkness is out, I feel myself making it go toward Melina and raping around her ankle, She looks at me and then the girls who aren't faced. "Faith" She whispers. "Yelena asks, did you know it was tested on," I say but my word comes out as venom. "Humm" She hums looking down. "No. that not my department" She say I listen to her heartbeat and when I see she not lying cause one I had the power to kill her then and then and she know it so if she was lying no matter how good you are at it when your life been threatening your face can tell one story but your heart another.

Oh great now they're arguing, I look at mom and then Yen I hope she's okay, listing out I hear Lucas is fine, but I want to get them to stop fighting. Times like these make me think about what would my life be like if Hayley never hated me. "Shut up! You are an idiot." Mom says. 'if I took a look at you and nat and saw your personality I would think she was your bio mom' I hear Lucas say. I smile at that, I witch she was my real mom. She said that to Alexei. She look at Melina and told her she was a coward. "And our family was never real, so there's nothing to hold on to," Mom says I look up at her and don't see a single regret. But without them, she wouldn't of meet me. Does she not love me, has she been lying to me, I say I feel my heart rise and I look at Yelena.

"I think Faith having a panic attack," MG says and that makes Klaus stand up. "Klaus standing up is not going to let her know you are there" Freya shouted, but as if on cue Faith look right at them. It started to rain and darkness appeared out of know were but no one could see what was going on outside too busy with each other thoughts. "Freya what's happening," Klaus asks. "She is still the princess of Darkness and well she hasn't got complete control of her powers by the look of it" Everyone was scared for the youngest mikaelson and the people around her and no one was more scared than Klaus, Caroline and Damon.

"Never family, huh?" Alexei asks her I'm too busy trying to control my magic before I send Lucas in here with magical cold. Breath, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. "Who cares that wasn't real" I look at Mom. I finally got a hold of my magic. "What?" Yen say I could tell she was upset, she was only 6 and well she grew up with Melina and Alexei as her parents and didn't know or expect anything but love. Nope, she got an organisation that trains girls how to be killers. "Thay wasn't real. Who cares?" Mom still going with it, "Don't say that, Please don't say that. It was real. it was real to me" She look at me. "That little girl is my niece and I will hit anyone who says other whys, who just said is not family the girl you raised Natasha," Yelena said. Mom look at me but I look away upset with what she had said. She looks at Melina on the verge of tears. "You are my mother. You were my real mother, The closest thing I ever has to one." Yen says upset.