03- Red Room.

Faith Pov

Right, you should know who I am, I Faith, if you don't know who I am you've been living under a rock. Anyway, I and Lucas used to hate each other. Well, we were friends but then I pushed him away, after what Hayley did to me I don't recall getting along with people the only people I get on with now is well Lucas but I think he's cute so I flirt with him as much as I want to, there Natasha who I see as my mom, Tony who the close thing I have to a dad, I don't call him dad but everyone now he loves me like one, Peter is like a brother as well as Pidero. Wanda is an older sister. And all the other Avengers like my uncles and Pepper she the strict aunt was Yelena, my cool aunt. I and Lucas got past each other hating each other just because we know we only had each other and his my only friend. The only person who knows me better than me. I'm the youngest so everyone over protecting over me, mind I'm stronger than all of them.

So right now where are all hiding from the police, They tried to make us sign some contract and well, Lucas and Natasha are in hiding. Everyone else kind of got arrested, Tony was the one who saw us last but I think he let us go cause as I said he's like a dad. Steve was the close thing Lucas had to a dad when we came here, but while in Hydre it was Bucky so I guess when we get back it going to be like a co-parenting thing. "Nightmare," I ask Lucas as Natasha spoke to someone. "Miss Fanny Longbottom," she said I pulled a face at Lucas. I helped him up "What Kind of name is that," I said.

"What it's a real name" I just Nodded my head trying to believe him. We walk out. "There should be enough feel in there to last you all a week, their food, a bit of money and other things that you will need" He tell us as I look for chocolate that I stashed a few weeks ago. "Where my chocolate," I ask looking up. He looks at me "Yea, I don't know" I huff. Great. "Hey what all this junk," I say jumping out of the car. But Natasha kicking a box. "Oh yea it's just some mail and personal from the Budapest safe house," he says.

"Budapest" Natasha says. Lucas comes behind me "Which one of them is saying right" I point to my redhead mother. "Want me to take it to the car," I ask her. She nodded and I look at Lucas. He huffs and let.

It was now night and we were watching a film on Natasha Laptop and say was saying what the actors were saying in time with the actor. At least I know she knows what happened. As we were watching everything went off. "Fuel that will last up to a week, my ass" I hear Lucas say as well look around. "Great Now it's pitch black," I say flashing my eyes to let me see and setting my hand on fire so my two friends could see.

"Come on" Ok then "Shot Gun" I shout jumping to the passager seat next to Natasha, with Lucas was at the back. We were turning onto the bridge when we were hit with an explosive. "Now who trying to kill us," I say trying to get out.

Klaus Pov

Hope has been found of the supper here in New Your. "Why are we watching this rubbish" Kol whinges as the news was turned on. "Cause uncle I want to know what going on with the whole Captain America  And Iron Man." My brother rolls his eyes. "I'm only watching cause I want to know who the Phoenix-Star is and the Night-Wolf is" I nodded my head, They are both quite powerful.

"All the Avengers that are on the run Are Captain America, Black Widow, Bucky Barnes, Phoenix-Star and Night-Wolf. If you have any information  on the whereabouts of the 4 'Heros' Please let us know." They should use pictures of 3 people and two boxes with question marks. "Even the government don't know who Phoniex-Star or Night-Wolf are so I dought you will find out uncle Kol" Hope say as she looks at the screen. "Why are you taking note Hope" Elijah ask.

"I want to help then look but I can't do it here and if I can get as much information as possible I can help," My daughter says. "I thought you like this heors." Rebecca says "And That Steve Rogers is quite cute" I roll my eyes at my little sister. "I might like them but I don't Like Phoneix--Star her supper name to remind me of someone," She says and a hate full glare passes through Hayley and Hope. I look at them both confused. "anyways I hope Night-wolf is my age" Hope said. I look up at her. "What he hot," She says. I keep forgetting she is a teenager now. It's all about boys, sex and heartbreak.