Chapter 15: Revision [Part 2]

-Gray's POV-

"Sorry for interrupting.", I heard a voice coming from the library door.

Sorry for interrupting?

Huh?

I quickly turned around, and averted my gaze back to Juvia. It took me a few moments to realise the position I was in, which then was proceeded by the feeling of a blush beginning to form.

"Shit, I'm literally on top of her.", I thought as my own mind began to go hazy.

Ah, how did this happen?

I immediately released my grip and backed away. Turning around once more to face the figure standing at the door, I noticed her familiar features. White hair, pale complexion, and seething blue eyes.

"Oh no, it's her. By tomorrow, I'll be harassed by almost everyone.", I thought, and began dreading the situation.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.", she began.

Huh?

It took me another few moments to gather my thoughts before being able to coordinate a response.

"You're misunderstanding. It's not what you think it is.", I replied as blankly as I could.

Even though it's not like it's any of her business, I have to be careful. She's dangerous. I must not show any emotion

I mean, she's Mirajane Strauss.

"So, how long have you been dating?", she carried on, completely ignoring my previous statement.

"You know, it's pretty bold doing it here in the library.", she continued which was followed by an ever so slight giggle.

"I think I might blush.", she condescendingly covered her mouth to fuel her own amusement.

Damn, she's annoying.

"I told you, you're mistaken.", I tried to explain, as my anger began seeping outwardly, mainly towards her playful expression.

She was about to say something, but she was interrupted by another sound.

It was a muffled noise, which was even more concealed by the snoring and mumbling, but I'm sure I heard these words.

"Gray, I like you."

__________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this half-mini chapter. I know it's really short, and almost has no development, but that's because this part and last should've equated to one chapter. I've already explained my reasons for the split, so I won't waffle on about that. I'm sorry for being such a terrible author-san!

Anyway, please vote and comment as usual! <3

Also, I've got a new story idea coming up! It's a story containing a lot of the main ships, such as Nalu, Gruvia, Jerza and Gale.

I'd definitely put it in the crime/mystery genre. For this, I'll only begin updating once I've gotten a few chapters ahead in drafting. Therefore, my updates can be regular, unlike now. I wish I had thought of this strategy for my other books.

Oh, and the book. It's called Secrets.

Synopsis:
Secret (noun): something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

In a social class above all others lies the deepest ingrained secrets. They live in the upmost security, but yet are the most vulnerable.

In a vow to protect their assets, the war begins. But as with all wars, you can't protect everything, especially your secrets.

Just like your blood leaks out when impaled; your secrets are the same.