Monochrome: Zelda (First Victim) [Zelda]

Wh-what happened? I am the King's daughter, Princess Zelda of Hyrule, and, all of a sudden, nobody is paying attention to me? Impossible! There must be some sort of reasoning behind this.

Also, why is everything black and white?

I am in class, and everyone are working silently, not even noticing me when I whistle. Apart from the teacher, of course.

Of course, who would want to look at me? Some stupid jocks who want a girlfriend? They're not even noticing me anymore! Not that I want to be their girlfriend.

After class, I went straight to the library and curled up in a corner. Suddenly, a little girl, about 2 years younger than me, said, "Zelda."

I looked up. I yelled, "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything that will cause any pain. All you have to do is to obey these simple actions, and I can give you my power."

"What?"

"No-one will ever not notice you. Ever. But first of all, bring me the person who is 7 and is in a major squad in this school."

"What?? I can't bring you Sidon!"

"Then stay unnoticed. I will never give you this opportunity again."

Zelda thought about it. She didn't wan't to do it. But she must. To get her life back.

"Yes."

Smiling a very weird smile, the girl said, "I am Misuri, but, call me Monochrome."

Zelda gasped. She had seen the jocks call a girl "Monochrome", but she never knew it was the new girl, this girl.

"Get him."

"Yes."

".....?"

"Yes... Monochrome."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

OMG!!! I'm so sorry for these short chapters!!!

Will write more soon!!