I longed for your embrace!

They were so lost in each other's embrace,they didn't realise that the whole crew were staring at them.
Soon did KV realised, he said in a calm tone," mishti..mishti..show me your face..."

He lifted her face slowly and saw that she was crying and he immediately replied,"arehhh..tum ro kyun rahi ho? Ab toh main thik hoon na mishti? Dekh tere pass bhi aa gaya hoon...phir yeh aasun..tujhe pata haina main tujhe rote huye nahi dekh sakta..look here..look into my eyes.."

He then softly lifted her face and cupped her face,and made her look into his eyes," idhar dekho..main yahan tumhe khush karne ke liye aaya tha..but tum ro rahi ho?"

" Itna bura laga mera yahan aana?
Chala jaun mein phir?" He said sarcastically.

"Nahi..."she replied instantly and hugged him tighter. She was not ready to leave his embrace.

"Main tumhare aane se khush hoon..bohot zyada khush..bas ab aur sawal mat pucho..let me be in this moment"she gave him all the answers to his questions.

Noone interupted as everyone was aware that Debattama was really tensed about his health. It was expected from her to react this way.

Alka ma'am was really happy seeing deba cry. She knew it was important for her to cry out her emotions because she was unable to express her emotions since she heard about the news. She didn't cry when she really wanted to, she suppressed her emotions but now she was crying out all her emotions and the pain she went through.

Maybe she waited for his embrace to ooze out all her emotions..

And KV interupted her peace in his arms...
KV- Mishtii?

Deba- hmmm..

KV- abhi hum andar chale?

Deba- nahi..i want this moment to be forever...
she held him tighter..

KV- achha, dekho..abhi yahan scene shoot hone wala hoga..haina?
To hum andar chal ke baat karte haina? Wahan kam disturbance hoga na?

Deba innocently like a baby replied," okay.."

KV just smiled seeing her antics.

Director announced," Since Shaurya is back..it's a pack up for today!"

Director to KV," I am glad you are back..and take rest today...and from tomorrow back on the sets.. right?"

KV smiled and replied," ofcourse sir!"

Deba was really happy hearing this news and said to herself," wohoo!!
That means main karan ke sath reh sakti hoon..."
"OH YESSS!!" she shouted in excitement.
And the crew was smiling at her..

KV was greeting everyone when he noticed that someone was burning in anger..
He asked," Kya hua?"

She replied," Mere sath raho na.. please"

KV was happily surprised" Mishtii...tu bacho jaisi harkatein kabse karni lagi.."

She innocently replied," tumhare sath yeh jab hoga...tab dekhungi kitne mature tum behave karte ho.."

He was just in awe of her cute actions and he replied," achha madam chaliye.."

They both went to mishtii's room..
She asked out of curiosity," meri kal rat Tak tumse baat hui thi..aur aaj subah maine jab kal kiya tha tab bhi tumne kaha tum rest kar rahe ho..and then tum..yahan..kaise?"

"SURPRISE...kehte hai isse.."he replied sarcastically.

Deba gave him a 'Are you serious' look .

"Arehh..woh na mera plan tha..maine Jan buchhkar tujhe kal tujhe call Kiya tha...taki tujhe shak na ho.." he cleared her confusion.

"Achhhaa...mujhe shak na ho.." she replied and started hitting him...

"Aaaaaa"he screamed.

"Sorry.. sorry.. sorry..lagi toh nahi?" She asked in concern.

" Hehe...mazak tha mishti.." he cleared.

" Tum na bohot bure ho karan...katiii!" She said making faces.

" Katiii?" He started laughing.

" Tum jao karan nahi baat karni mujhe tumse" she said in annoyance.

" Sachii? Chala jaun na?" He teased her.

" Nahi .." she replied innocently.

" Mujhe pata tha tujhse nahi hoga..
Yeh bata...tu kaisi hai?
Itne din tune bas meri chinta ki..
Khudki toh ki nahi hogi..
Mujhe hi karni padegi.." he complaint but was concerned.

" Main thik hoon mera kya.." she told him.

" Thik se so Rahi? Khana kha rahi?"he asked.

He added," sach sach batana..mujhse jhoot toh bolna hi mat."

" Woh..main.."
"Main batati hoon iski halat...yeh nahi batane wali.." before she could say further alka ma'am interupted her.

" Haan ma'am aap bataiye" he said.

" Dhyaan toh bilkul nahi rakhti...na ache se soti na khati...bilkul careless ban gayi hai.." alka ma'am complaint to KV.

" Mumma.." she glared at alka ma'am innocently.

" Pata tha mujhe, aap hi bataiye ma'am..kya karoon iss ladki ka mein.. baar baar kaha tha isse..lekin nahi madam ko meri chinta hai khudki nahi.." he blurted out his frustration and care.

"Tumhari amanat hai tum hi samhalo.."
She said teasingly.

KV blushed..and deba was stunned to see both of them caring so much for her.

" Kya chal raha hai yeh...care hai toh pyaar se bhi bol sakte the aap dono...daat kyun rahe ho.."she asked making a puppy face.

" Daat nahi rahe..bas bata rahe hain"
Both KV and Alka ma'am said at the same time.

" Karan tum jao..tumne aate hi meri mumma chin li.." she said cutely.

" Acha mumma hongi woh tumhari baad mein pehle woh meri alka maam hai.." KV said it in a confident way.

" Dekho...tum dono mere pyaara aur badmash bache ho.." she stopped their fight.

"But mujhe ma'am ke dil baat pata hai woh mujhse jyada pyaar karti haina?" Deba asked.

"Nahi unke dil mein mere liye jyada pyaar hai" he replied.

" Tum dono apne dil ki baat toh bol nahi pate ek dusre se..mere dil ki baat bata rahe ho...
Chalo acha ab mein chali..mujhe Ghar par phone karna hai
Tum dono baatein karo"
She left the room saying this.

Both KV and deba blushed and we're stunned with what she just said.

KV exclaimed," kitna ladte haina hum?"

" Haan" she replied and started laughing.

KV murmured," you don't have any idea how much I missed this...your smile.."

"Haan?"

" Kuch nahi...yehi soch raha tha .ki I missed all this....yeh set..crew.. people here...humari ladai..us!" He blurted out his feelings.

" Haan bohot jyada...I missed you!
And us!"

I missed us! The moments we spent together..the time we spent together..I missed everything!

Hey fam!
I hope you liked this part!
Let me know your reviews..
Lots of love
- Soumili❤️