Eleven

Darcy

Finally it was time for the movies and I dressed up in my red tank top with my jean shorts and black converse. When Johnny picked Dally, Kelly, and I up he remembered to tell me how beautiful I was.

I sat in the passenger seat as Dally and Kelly sat in the back and started smooching on each other. I was sort of disgusted, but it's only fair since I would kiss Johnny right in front of Dally.

I grabbed Johnny's hand a little tighter and he steered with the other hand on the wheel. He didn't do so bad and we arrived to the drive in just in a few minutes.

Johnny got the door for me, Dally got the door for Kelly, and we all walked hand in hand towards where the rest of the boys were sitting.

"We got a few beers, and a few Cokes in case any of the ladies want some" Sodapop says sipping on his beer.

We all sat down to grab our drinks then we watched the movie. It was all going great until two of the Socs, both of them the one who hurt me, walk up to us. They were ruining our night, and it was pissing all of us off.

"Hey it's the bitch," Randy says pointing to me. "You deserved that"

They both laughed at bud comment and Dally got up but was stopped by Kelly and I.

"If you want to really fuck with us. Meet us at our lot where you seem to know your way around in. We'll all settle it with a fight," Dally says and everyone then yells, "yeah!".
"Don't be pussy" Steve snarls.
"Fine, nine o' clock" They and everyone except Kelly and I nod.

I looked at Kelly and we both got up and walked away from the boys. That was too much to handle, and we made sure neither of them followed after us.

"Why in the hell do they have to do that, what if they get hurt?" Kelly asks while biting her nails.
"I was thinking the same way Kelly, I can't lost my brother or my boyfriend or my best friends," I almost cried at the thought of that.
"You're right," Kelly sighed. "Hey why don't we come with them?"
"They're going to say no," I said back.
"Not if we demand them," She smiled. I knew her idea might be dumb, but I sure in hell wasn't going to say no to her.
"Okay," I say.

It took a lot of convincing and arguments that night, but they ended up agreeing as long as we stayed back so no one would get hurt.

I went to bed that night just thinking about how everything was going to go down. And I could barely sleep either. But after a while I finally dozed off into a deep sleep.