Four

Johnny

The party turned out to be a blur. One of the Socs had punched Darcy in the face causing her to knock out. That cause a fist fight between the Greasers and Socs, and me carrying Darcy outside.

I ran with her to her house and put her on her bed just so she can wake up in a nice spot instead of on the floor.

I waited with her for a few minutes until I finally saw her eyes flutter open. She grabbed her head as I'm guessing was a headache.

I walked out of the room to find some medicine and she took it right as I gave it to her.

"Did he really punch me?" She asks.
"Surprised you remember since you hit the floor pretty hard. Yeah he punched you, and now there's a huge fist fight" I answered.

She nodded and we just sat there in silence not even knowing what to say. But I'm glad she woke up, and I'm glad she kissed me last night.

I stared at her face to admire her beauty. She was too pretty for a guy like me, but I love her. And I think I actually mean it.

"What're you looking at?" She laughed.
"Your beautiful face" I blushed and she turned pink from blushing.

Then she kissed me. And things got very heated. We made out for a few minutes until we found ourselves taking off each other's clothes. And that night, she took my virginity, and I took hers. I asked her to be mine, and she said yes. She was now the love of my life.

We were on her bed covered up since we were still somewhat naked. She had her head laying on my chest as I held her.

Still no one had showed up and the house felt quieter than it should have. But that was until we heard Darcy's bedroom door open.

"What the hell!" A voice yelled.