"Really? Odd, not sure if I should be touched or not." Odd, the whole situation was odd. How did they not know about a girl living among them? The girl had even grown a liking to them and makes them sound... well, good.

They approached a student that was out of uniform accompanied by a girl around Tori's age. "This is Mirio Togata, he'll show you where you'll be staying. We'll let you settle in before we talk. Have a nice rest of your day Miss Hana and I hope you enjoy your time with UA." The principal almost sounded like he was some hotel host, but it's not like Tori knew that since she's never been to a hotel, nevertheless a fancy one where you get a host.

"Hey, Tori! Nice to meet you, you can call me Mirio or Lemillion if you'd like, that's my hero name. This is Eri, you guys are about the same age. Eri, would you like to say hi to Tori Hana?" Mirio talked fast and his first impression was bubbly and friendly. Tori couldn't help but smile. "Hi Hana I hope we can be friends." Ironicly, Eri was the one hiding behind Mirio as she said this. Tori nodded and nodded in agreement. "I think we will. Same for you Mirio." Tori smiled up to the student.

"Yeah! Come on, let me show you where you're going to be!" Mirio urged. His walk was so springy, it was almost a skip. Eri smiled and ran after along with Tori.

"Tada~!" Mirio opened the door to a room in the Teacher's dorms. "But Lemillion this is my room." Eri looked confused. "That's the fun part: you'll be sharing it with Tori now!" Mirio cheered. "Oh yay! Isn't that cool Hana?" She turned to Tori, who knew the real reason was because they  probably didn't have  enough room for her. "Yeah that'll be great! But where do I sleep?" 

"Oh, yeah. For now we have a mat for you to use. Things have been put together very last minute but we'll soon get stuff set up. Oh! After you get set up we'll head to the cafeteria and get lunch, the food here is the best for sure!" Tori was honestly glad to be able to eat something other than chicken. 

As Mirio said, once Tori was all set up they headed to the cafeteria. "Wow it's really busy." Tori mused.  "Yeah that's how it is. Oh! I'd like you to meet a couple of people if you'd like. We'll sit with them when we get our food. What are you craving? They probably have it." Mirio held both of the girl's hands so they wouldn't get lost in the crowd of hungry students.

"Curry sounds really good." Tori hadn't had curry in a while. Most meals without Kurogiri cooking was canned stuff, microwave meals, and take out. She looked forward to the food at UA. She felt guilty as she enjoyed the food and smiled. Shigaraki was probably worried sick. 

"So this is Tori Hana?" The one Mirio introduced as Midoriya asked. Tori looked up from her plate. "Yeah. Am I a rumor or something?" She wondered.

"N-no! It's not like that... I just heard your name from Mr. Aizawa when he had to leave class suddenly. It's nice to meet you." He waved his arms frantically as he spoke.

"I heard your name from Hawks. I'm Tokoyami Fumikage, his intern." A student with a raven's head sat next to the boy with the white and red hair. "He actually was crying to me about it this morning." His expression was troublesome. Tori had only been with the hero for ten days and he was at work for most of it. She had no idea why the man had grown attached to her.

Speaking of which, here came the hero now with three lunches. Both Tokoyami and Tori sank into their seats.

"Oh Hana~ Oh Tokoyami~ I know you two are here so stop hiding." Everyone was staring, there was no denying it. "H-Hawks?!" Midoriya's mouth dropped and his eyes widened as the number two hero made his way over to their table.

"Aw, embarrassed as usual Tsukuyomi. How's your first day without me Hana? I brought lunches but I guess you already have some. Guess I'll just eat it all on my own. Mind if I eat lunch with you guys? I came all this way to visit..." He was practically a puppy with wings. Even though no one answered, he made his way between Tori and Eri.