Dreamy Rooftop Snuggles

*ps in this one shot they have started dating only a day or 2 ago*

The evening sun set over the rooftops of Paris. The dim street light illuminated the night as 2 figures sat on a rooftop. They were both just sitting there slightly Awkward. It was their first time every really alone together as a couple.

The chilly breeze sent a chill down ladybug's spine as the wind howled with great ferocity. Suddenly she saw dark. Soon enough her head popped out of the top of a hoodie and she looked confused at Chat noir.

Cn: you looked cold m'lady

He chuckled a bit before inching a little bit towards her and leaning his head on her shoulder. She just looked at him thinking to herself " is this really how it's going to be between us now...". Suddenly she snapped out of her thoughts when her head automatically placed itself onto his.

She felt warm, Like a cozy embrace on a winters day. Ladybug then smiled and snuggles her head into his.   

His silky hair brushes her cheeks as the sun finally sets and stars dance and twinkle in to sky. The moonlight softly grazed them from above as ladybug stared to fall asleep. Her head slowly slid down wards before he started to fall with her back towards the rooftop.

Chat noticed this and gently wraps his hand around her head and they both fall back. Chat now looks at the sky then back at his lady with the same shimmer in his eyes. He slowly hugs her closer to him and she drowsily wraps her hand around his neck. The oversized hoodie covers her hand and Chat noir noticed it at a glance.

He chuckled a little before muttering softly to her.

Cn: your so small and cute m'lady

He stroked her hair as he said this.

He then felt a slight thump on his neck as she whispered

Lb: your just ..to tall...

He smiled at this before putting his head close to hers, to the point their noses were touching. As Chat's eyes fluttered shut, his gaze met hers. Her eyes twinkled like the stars, the perfect thing to see before going to sleep to a wonderful dream. A dream where they could stay like this and time could stand still, because for them this was like a dream, only better since It was real.

🍡Hope you liked this sweet dream🍡