The devil's bitch

Oswaldo's P.O.V

Waking up next to my girl will always be my favourite thing to do. Having her coco brown skin wrapped around me and my lips devouring hers while we make love, will always be my second favourite thing to do. They say a man can't live without air, food and water but whoever said that had never been in love before. What I couldn't live without was my Melody, just the thought of living in a world without her by my side made me wanna punch somebody.

She moaned my name as I lose myself inside of her. No other girl could compare, she was my world. I couldn't wait for her to graduate so that we can go the college together. I don't care where we go just as long as we go together. I love this sassy girl so much, I'd do anything for her, be anything for her. There was only one thing that I wouldn't do for her and was giving her up. I'd die before I ever let her go. She is mine and only mine.

I watched her beautiful face as she reached her peak. Her back arched and her eyes were closed. I took her lips, capturing the soft seductive moan as it escaped her mouth. Her hands gripped the sheet tighter as a look of pure ecstasy played across her delicate features. Her legs wrapped around me, drawing me in deeper into her body like a well secured cocoon.

Hearing her soft cries sent me over the edge and I couldn't hold back any longer. I let my heighten emotions take me on the journey right along with her.

I fell to the side breathing hard. Pulling her close to me, I wrapped her snugly into my arms. Her long dark curls were draped over my chest like rich silk curtains.

"Wow! Talk about a wake-up call. And they say coffee is the only thing that can wake a person, obviously they've never met you."

Melody chuckled and I leaned down to kissed her lips.

"And they never will, I'm the only one you get to wake up like that."

Even though I was joking around with her, I felt the urge to beat the crap out of any guy whoever was stupid enough to look at her too funny. She shifted on the bed and started getting up. I watched as god greatest creation stood before me. Her curls falling in dark waves on her back, stopping just short of her tiny waist. She turned and smiled at me and I felt like I was hit with a bullet straight to my heart. How many times can cupid shot one person with his arrows because every time I looked at her, I fall in love all over again.

I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. You guys must think I don't deserve to keep my man card, but I beg to differ. A real man would show his woman every day how much she means to him and how beautiful she is in his eyes. I know some of you are saying, "But dude, some of these girls be looking like dawn of the dead." My advice to you would be, don't hit it if you don't wanna get with it. Respect your women, because when it all comes down to it, she's someone's daughter and someone's sister. I know a lot of you players out there like to dig in your neighbour garden, but wanna get piss when you catch someone digging in yours.

Shit. Now I'm getting all preacher like and shit. Anyway like I was saying before, my fine ass girl was walking around our room looking like a nude goddess. If she kept that up a minute longer, I was dragging her ass back in bed and keeping her there.

She grabbed a few of her stuff from around the room and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and I was tempted to follow her in. But I kept my hormone in check and stayed in bed.

I still remembered how hot she looked yesterday. Melody don't wear dresses a lot, so when she came out of the bedroom wearing the sexiest red dress I've ever seen, I was tempted to dragged her back up to the bedroom and demand that she change. But you guys know my girl. Stubbornly beautiful. She probably would have cursed me and found a shorter dress to wear just to piss me off. So I kept my cage man attitude in check.