The agents started to walk towards the teens, causing them to stand up quickly. Peter placed Morgan behind him as the cops approached Peter first with handcuffs.

"Peter put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law," the same agent said as he grabbed Peter's hands to handcuff them.

"Peter, don't say anything. Don't worry. I'll go to the police station to bail you out," May said towards Peter as other federal agents blocked her way to get to her nephew.

"You're arresting him after he just saved the universe a couple of months ago? This is such bull–"

"Miss Stark, you're being asked into questioning as well. Come on," another female agent reached forward to tug on Morgan's arm to get her to follow Peter.

Morgan quickly pulled her arm away from the agent's hold, "I can walk perfectly fine without any of your help."

May grabbed Morgan's arm before the agents pulled her out of the apartment. "I can take her into the police station. If she's being asked into questioning and not getting arrested, you can't legally drag her out of this apartment unless you have a charge to throw at her."

Morgan turned her eyes from the female agent in front of her to Peter in the doorway. She watched as two agents pulled him out of the apartment; Morgan felt a punch in her gut seeing that.

"Both of you are being asked into questioning. We will be wanting your presence as soon as possible," the agent stated and walked away from them, leaving a few agents with cameras to storm the apartment.

Morgan turned to May, but May spoke first. "Honey, you can go home. I don't know how long we will be at the station, but I'm going to bail out Peter. Do you want me to call your mom? I don't want you to be alone–"

"I'm going with you. I don't care how many hours we'll stay there. I'm not leaving that station without Peter," Morgan said, reaching for her phone that was on the counter. "I know this really good lawyer as well. I'll call him to ask if he's willing to take Peter as his client."

May grabbed her purse and her car keys, "great, let's go get him from the station."

They walked out of the apartment and quickly into the car, trying to avoid people who wanted to argue with them. While in the car, Morgan called her mom to update her on everything. Of course, Pepper disagreed and wanted Morgan to go to the station with at least a lawyer. However, Morgan convinced her mom that she wouldn't say anything and keep her mouth shut.

Arriving at the police station, Ned and Michelle stood outside talking, causing Morgan to look at them confused.

"Did they bring you here to get questioned too?" Ned asked as Morgan and Aunt May approached them.

They started to walk into the station side by side, causing a few people to turn their heads, seeing who had just walked past.

"Yes, and we are here to bail out Peter," May said calmly while digging in her purse for something.

"They arrested him?" Michelle asked with her eyes widening.

Morgan nodded slowly, quickly remembering how the police stormed Aunt May's apartment moments ago.