16

Since the Volturi's visit to meet me. I've been busy with my mates packing up my things and moving it all into a room that was for me to sleep in and them when they wanted to.

I had sold a great majority of the things I wasn't leaving in the house or keeping for myself. 

Once that all was taken care of Esme got back in contact with the realtor she deals with whenever she flips a house.

I met up with the realtor going over everything about my old place and what's included. After I gave the realtor a took and she took pictures. I gave her a price I am asking for then bid her a good day and headed to my mate's place.

I've been sitting in the bowl chair with Jasper between my legs devouring my dripping wet core for the past hour.

I fixed his gold locks and pulled him close making his tongue press inside me deeper.

"Ughhhhh...." I moaned as I lait my head back and closed my eyes as I griped and pinched my tit

"Hi baby" I hear

I lift my head and smile seeing my teddy bear.

"Hi teddy bear" I replied

He smiled and walked over to me bend down and kissed my lips.

"Having fun with Jas?" he asked

"of course" I replied 

"Ahghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I cried out my orgasm as I sat up a bit before dropping back.

Jas pulled back and licked his lip.

"you ok?" he asked

"I'm not sure I have any more cum in me since you sucked it out" I joked

He smirked then kissed my pussy making me whine and jerk.

"rest up cause I know the others will wanna have a go," he says

"yes sir daddy" I replied

He growled before he sat on his knees leaned forward and kissed the hell out of me.

I moaned and held his head as I started kissing him back before we broke apart.

He got up and walked off while Emmett got on his knees and latched on to my breast and started sucking on them harshly.

"Oh Teddy bear" I moaned

He grabbed and pinched the other as he added suction making me moan louder than before.

"What a way to take a break and relax huh?" Esme asked

"being pleasured by my mates is something I live for" I replied as I held Emmett to me and cried out as I felt him bite my nipple.

She smirks

"want something to eat?" she asked

"yes please" I replied before my head feel back and a whimpered cry escaped my mouth.

Emmett pulled back and licked my nipples then moved up and kissed me.

" love you" he says

I hummed

"I love you too" I tell him

He smiled before he helped me up so I could fix my clothes.

I couldn't walk properly since my body was still in orgasm recovery.