4

I've been dating the Cullens for two months now and I feel so much pleasure both sexual and none.

I've been over their house so much I basically live there. 

~~~~~
I was sitting in my chair and I had noticed the strap of my dress had slipped and about to reveal my breast to whoever happens to walk into the room. Not that I'd be embarrassed since I had safe sex with every single one of them.

I went back to reading my book when I heard someone walking in.

"Hello" I greet

I hear a simple hum in response so I look up and see Eddy staring at my chest. I look down and see the strap fully slipped and now my breast is on full display.

"You ok Eddy baby?" I asked

"uh-huh," he says

"Wanna suck it or fuck me on your piano?" I asked

Instead of replying, he sped over to me picks me up making me drop my book, and takes me over to the piano. closes the lid, and lays me down on it before he frees his shaft and pushes inside of me.

I arch and moan.

"I've never thought I'd ever mix both things I love together" Eddy comments

"Well, how bout we make music of our own using our bodies and moans?" I question

He says nothing to focuses on pleasuring me before he nods letting me know he heard me and agrees.

I hummed as I closed me eyes enjoying the feeling of being so full.

"Oh Eddy don't stop, go deeper" I moaned

I could hear the others coming in but I paid no mind I was too lost in this pleasurable sex to care.

"Ugh... yes Eddy" I moaned as I wrapped my legs around him pulling him much deeper than he was.

I opened my eyes and see my mates all standing there smiling before they disappear giving Eddy and me alone time.

"I'm gonna cum " I cried out

"Do it... coat me" Eddy says

I pulled him down and started kissing him before I climax which triggers his.

He pulls out of me softly and disregards the condom before coming back and cleaning me up then helped me up off the piano.

"That was amazing" I comment

"It's my favorite music now," he says

I smiled and kiss him before I go in search of my mates.

I walk into Carlisle's office and see him sitting behind his desk.

When he sees me he smiles and pushes his seat back and free's himself. I shut the door and walk over to him.

He rubs my sides as I straddle his waist then slip him deep inside of me.

"Smart thinking doc" I joke when I noticed he slipped a rubber on before I walked over.

Before he has the opportunity to reply I lean down and start kissing him before I began bouncing.When we hear the chair about to give way he lifts me and lays me on his desk and really starts moving inside of me.

I lick my lips and pull my tits free grasping and pinching them as I am getting fcked by my favorite doctor in all of the world. I moaned and begged for more as he pushed and gripped onto me harder making me cry out as my climaxes hit over and over. laid there looking at him so mesmerized.

"I can't get enough pleasure from any of you. every time I have my fill from one I go seeking the rest to get more fill from you" I confess

"Nothing to be ashamed of darling" Carlisle says

"I know," I tell him as I lift my head and kiss him softly.

He caressed my cheek before he pulled out softly then cleaned my lady bits up before he helped me up off his desk. I walked out of the office slightly adjusting my dress before I went looking for my other mates.

How I came across Emmett and Jasper I'll never know but I do know if they both take me and I will be an orgasmic mess.

I stripped fully watching as they did the same as I walked in and crawled up jasper's body and slipped him inside of me making us both moan as I angled myself to take Emmett inside of me as well. Once both were inside of me they were rocking me forward and backward filling me up and emptying me making me grip the sheets as I pleaded for more.

"So you have a kink of double penetration?" Emmett asked

"Only when I started being sexually intimate with my mates" I replied then gasped when they pushed much deeper.

"Guess we'll see what else you have a kink for, "Jasper says

"Guess so," I say then lean down and kiss him before I lift up my head and leaned back and kiss Emmett as I coat Jasper's shaft.

We untangle from each other only for Emmett to seeth himself inside my core and pump his self deeply inside of me making me reach another climax before I coat his shaft. I dropped down on the bed and pant as Jasper walks up and wipes me clean then he and Emmett get dressed after they discard their condoms.

"Have you had the girls yet?" Emmett asked

"No. but I can't wait to, though I'm exhausted might get them when I wake from my nap," I say as I yawned then fall right to sleep fully satisfied