85

"I made a wristwatch," Leonia replied as if it wasn't a big deal. In the gap, he came running down to the bottom of the sofa.

"I asked you to make me a strap for your wrist. I thought it would be better to speak quietly to Lady Hienia than to ask directly to Count Hienia. ”

"That's right," Paul agreed. The idea of wearing a watch on the wrist was ingenious.

It was of high commercial value. It was a good thing that such precious things were not entrusted to people like Count and the Countess Hienia. It would have been better to leave it to Lady Hienia.

I feel sorry about the stalker's past, but at least I won't talk carelessly because I've done something.

"I don't like them." Leonia said, squeezing Paul's fingers.

"It's bad to swear at your daughter for being insignificant."

"That's what you said?" Paul asked, raising his upper body. His eyes were full of surprises.

"He discriminates against his children a lot."

Leonia, who thought it was time, told him everything she knew.

"...I'm out of my mind” said Paul after listening to the whole story. The fact that the Count of Hienia cherished his youngest son was well known in aristocratic society.

The eldest son of the house is friends with Ufikla, so I've heard many stories from Canis. The Count is busy bragging about his son, saying he is a smart and good son.

On the other hand, there was no talk about his daughter. Paul thought it was simply because he was ashamed of her daughter stalking me. But from Leonia's point of view, he seems to have been doing something to his daughter before.

“I think it was because of her parents that she became like that.” Leonia groaned.

"Parents shouldn't do that. Right, Dad?"

"Of course," said Philio, as he gently patted the child's head. Leonia fell backwards as she swept her bangs from her forehead to the top of her head. Soon there was a giggle of laughter. Thanks to the soft carpet, it didn't hurt when I fell.

'There's room for consideration. 'I don't intend to easily forgive for what I've done, but I was going to let it go to some extent if I sincerely apologize through this incident. Of course, if you repeat your mistakes, everything will be over.

"So, do you think it's gonna work out? That wristwatch." Paul asked Leonia.

"Who do you think I am?" Leonia grinned.

"Don't be surprised to see it."

●●●

It was the day before the banquet that the completed clock arrived.

"My lady..."

Knock, knock, and Tra found Leonia. Leonia looked at Connie while checking out the dress to wear to the palace tomorrow. Connie, who knew the meaning, hurriedly opened the door. Tra had a small velvet box in his hand.

"It's done!"

Leonia smiled relieved as he received the box. It was close, but it seemed to have been made just in time.Just to check, I opened the box slightly.

"Oh my! You are so beautiful!"

Leonia, who checked the finished watch, gave a kiss sign to express her joy. I mean, I really like it. And closed it in a hurry.

"Is this what you expected, My Lady?" asked Tra. Leonier smiled satisfactorily.

"Yes, I think it's done safely. "

"Then, I'm glad, My Lady" said Tra.

"I'm going to give it to my dad now."

"The master will be pleased."

"I hope so……. ”.

Leonia shook his body gently.

"And the Lord called."

"Dad called ? Leonia really thought it was a timely call.

"Please listen to this." Leonia rolled the box to Tra.

"It was an important item, so it was difficult if I fell down."

Tra put the box deep in his inside pocket, saying, "I understand."

The baby beast's steps in the hallway were more lightly steep than ever.

'It's fun to go to the palace tomorrow. Finally, the banquet was tomorrow'. In return, she also considered ways to screw over the emperor and got permission from Paul.

In addition, the watch for the gift was completed and arrived.There was no need to be sullen.

"You are a light walker". Tra, who followed, said with a piece of clothing. It was really nice to see her getting more cheerful like a child than when he first thought of it.