99

A few days later.

The newspaper reported an evaluation of a banquet hosted by Emperor Subitheo.

It was the first banquet to be held since his ascension, and it was a place to commemorate the deceased Emperor.

The names of the invited major aristocratic families were mentioned, and Borreotti was the first.

In particular, there were many stories about watches. The wristwatch presented by Duke Boreotti was full of praise for leading the new trend.

"Is this the end?"

Leonier appeared beyond the large-spread newspaper.

The favorite pigtails were decorated with large green triangular drops, a light pink short-sleeved shirt and navy shorts.

"Is this really it?"

The disappointed Leonier lifted his butt. The soft sofa was easy to shake.

"Who wants to talk while reading the newspaper?"

Felio, sitting on the sofa across the street, gave a light warning.

He was lying alone on a long sofa reading a book.

The superior long legs finally sprained out of the sofa.

Wearing a light pink short-sleeved shirt and navy pants was the same as Leonier.

At the bedside, there was a strong coffee that Felio liked to drink.

Coffee was a valuable import from other countries at the top of Line.

Thanks to this, the living room where the two women stayed was full of deep coffee beans.

"Hmph, dad is noisy."

"You're daughter is noisy today, too."

"I'm cute, but my dad is racy."

"I can only see things in my eyes."

Today, the father and daughter, who never lost a word, quarreled.

It was a common routine.

"What don't you like?"

Felio, who removed the book from the table, raised himself and asked.

From what I've been hearing, I didn't think he was just doing it because of a mess.

The lips of the child who popped out were very stubborn.

"No, I heard you went to talk to the emperor when you said. Because of my mess."

"I went and had a hard time."

The day after the banquet, Pelio entered the palace and went to solve Leonier's "mistake" with the emperor the previous day.

Naturally, the emperor was very angry.

Pelio sympathized a little with the fact that he was humiliated by a little kid while being careless.

Of course, I only sympathized.

"But his daughter grumbles like that without knowing his father's efforts."

"It's a shame..."

"What's disappointing?"

"Too bad!"

Leonier cried out in tears.

"Covering up the attempted illegal transaction case of the store.
That's the condition of covering my mess.”

Leonie felt unfair and sorry even when he thought about it again.

To use a great weakness that can completely drive the emperor into a corner to hide a child's mistake.

"I want my dad to be like that..."

Leonie, who was choked up once again as he spoke, finally dropped his head.

"…… If it was to help, I wouldn't have made such a mess."

I would have rather whined that I was sleepy and went home. In the worst case, as Pelio said, it was better to be careful.

"My daughter."

My daughter, who is still young.

Felio moved next to Leonie, who had fallen into despair.

He put Leonier on my lap as it was.

The baby beast struggled to get off, but Pelio hugged the child tightly with his arms, telling him to stay still.

"Pervert! Let go of me!"

"You're the perv.""

This muscle philanthropy perv.