102

tickle
The sound of a spoon falling on the tableware it happened
"I, man...!"
Just as a loupe was about to scream, even standing up in surprise, Pellio threw the bread and hit it right in his mouth. Loupe beaten with bread is silent screamed and fell down.
"Huh? I didn't know, Uncle Loupe......"
"Loesch,"
Pellio put a finger on the girl’s mouth, warning him to be quiet. At the same time, the users came in with dessert.
"You should be quiet while eating."
pellio nothing happens He quietly drank the remaining wine as if he had.

It wasn't something the person I was talking about before would say anything.

But now it was definitely an atmosphere to be quiet.

Leonie nodded her head silently and turned her eyes to the dessert hidden in front of me.

Today's right wing was a doing grand pole soaked in honey.
***

The unfinished story during the meal took place in the living room.

As the story is content, Pellio prevented users from entering the living room.

Leonie sat between the two adults, hugging the black lion doll in the room tightly.

"Looks like you have two dads."

Alone carefree baby beast joked all.

But there was no response back.

Normally, Pellio and Loupe would have said one word at a time, asking them not to say such terrible things, but today, they both respected their words seriously.

In particular, Loupe didn't seem to be able to find the brain he had lost in the restaurant.

It was completely different from the way a good subordinate came in and was satisfied.

… … … Is that really?"
Then Loupe, who had barely come to his senses, asked with a trembling voice.

“The Crown Princess is more like me than a man, that is, a woman…”

“What did you run?”

A baby beast that I couldn't see did what Loupe wanted to say instead.

“Yeah……”

Loupe nodded reluctantly.

There must have been a better expression. I didn't know where to put myself in the temple.

“How do you know?”

Pellio asked.

He, too, was greatly astonished that Leonie had found out.

“No, he look like a boy just by looking at the skeleton.

Ah."

Leonie said while stuttering at me. It meant that the skeleton of the Scandian princess I saw a few days ago was different from mine. “Do you know just by looking at it?”

“I see things like that again!”

"That's not bragging." This time, Pelio also stuck out his tongue.

“Leo, you finally……”

"Finally, what?"

• You've reached the heights."

Pellio gave a compliment, not a compliment.

He said that my daughter could finally determine the gender by looking at a person's appearance. When I thought that I had reached the point of perversion, my head hurt.

In fact, Pelio was more concerned about this than the princess's secret was revealed.

“This dad has been arguing since the restaurant earlier.”

Leonie got up from her seat and swung her right arm.

It was a threat or intimidation that they would not let it go, but in the eyes of Pellio and Loupe, it was only a playful little kid's prank. “Did the Duke know?”

Loupe was also puzzled that Pellio knew the important fact.

"I knew." Pelio said frankly. However, the inspector who found out about it did not tell me.

From when he knew, and if he knew, everything from the situation to the empress had been kept silent.

Loupe wanted to ask more, but now It was decided that this was not the place for God to intervene recklessly.

"Do you know if it hurts?"

Leonie asked instead.

“It’s not hurt, it’s annoying.”

“Ah, okay then.”

Leoni Eh backed away saying he just hates being bothered.

The conversation ended like that.