92

"... Ah"

Then someone muttered.

"In the arms of the duke….”

At the same time, something small in Felio's arms wriggled.

Soon, something round black popped over the wide shoulder and appeared.

Hair and eyes with the distant darkness moved around.

He looked like a squirrel in the forest who was careful around him as if he were anxious with his eyes out.

It was the Duke of Borreotti.

It was natural that people did not notice the child.

This was because Felio was too big and the child was too small to be seen well because he was hidden in his arms.

No way because everyone didn't expect the Duke himself to hold the child in his arms.

"The duke brought a child?"

"He's so small. How old are you?”

Everyone was dumbfounded.

In the meantime, Felio and Lupe settled in the right place.

Soon, Count Lyne and the northern bone marrow aristocrats approached there.

Felio did not let go of the child in his arms while responding lightly.

"You're on good terms surprisingly"

"Rumor has it that they had no choice but to collect it."

"There are a lot of people who witnessed them going out together in the square."

"The duke said he cared very much." The whispers grew bigger and bigger and bigger.

In the meantime, Felio kept hugging Leonier.

He supported the child without shaking even though his arm was likely to hurt.

There was no surprise there.

Felio looked at the child whenever he had a conversation.

Face-to-face, the two whispered something, and when the child laughed, they smiled along.

He even showed off his paternal love by rubbing his nose or lips on the child's intervertebral cheeks.

Each time, the women groaned sadly.

To cool off his red face, he constantly fanned or barely soaked his anxious throat with alcohol.

Someone doubted whether that person was the duke.

The northern black beast was never such a kind smile.

It wasn't like a friendly father who looked at banquet food in person to feed his child and picked up a fruit among them and fed it directly to his mouth.

"...."

Everyone was careful with their mouths.

And quickly erased the rumors that made the capital tumultuous.

Now no one has spoken behind the scenes, saying that he is from a humble family raised in an orphanage rather than an illegitimate son who is treated with the spirit of Duke Borreti.

* * *

"Please go home a little bit early."

Canis grumbled.

Canis, who was under attack of numerous questions while Felio was away, had a headache at second thought.

"You came before him."

"Be careful with what you say here."

It was dangerous to refer to the emperor as a "baby" at the imperial banquet.

At that time, Pelio lifted his left arm.

The golden appearance, which had been hidden, appeared as the sleeves were naturally pushed back due to the pulling arm muscles.

"You're not that late."

Felio, who checked the time, lowered his arm again. The watch hid back in the sleeve.

"………what are you?" Canis asked in a trembling voice.

"What do you mean? It's a watch."

"Clock? Is it a clock?

"You're wearing a watch on your wrist?"

Abby asked me if I could show him again.

I looked at Felio once at Leonier. Leonier shrugged his shoulders small.

"Wait a minute."

Permission was granted, and Felio dropped Leonier on the floor. The child hugged the father's leg tightly.