88

"The fact that Olor touched the North, and the emperor tolerated and supported it. In addition to that, there was also the fact that he was trying to put the blame on the Queen and the western part."

It was something they would never have been able to do before.

"Surely..."

Lupe thought for a moment and soon agreed. The Emperor Theo and the Olor family, who he remembers, were not this bold.

"At least..."

At some point, Lupe, who was about to speak, stopped. At the same time, the complexion became dazzlingly pale.

"Yes, those three years."

Paul continued on his behalf.

"When I was stranded in the capital."

It’s been weird since then.

They were not the imperial family and they had the guts to cause such a big incident.

Before that, they didn’t even have the brains to plan something like this before, if so,who?

Who made those two change?

Someone popped up in Paul's head.

The only intersection between the imperial family and the Olor family, the only green among the red swan who raised a humble family to noble at once.

"Queen Usis."

The name that he spit out, even Paul, felt rarely eerie.

"He's not easy."

A terrifying look quickly passed over the eyes of the black beast staring somewhere.

***

When Leonia opened her eyes, the sun was gradually setting.

"Didn't I sleep too much?"

"The banquet starts late, so it's okay. And close your mouth. "

Paul wiped the child's face with a wet towel.

Leonia, who was trying to argue why he was so relaxed, made a weird sound as her cheek was pressed against the towel.

"Let's eat now."

Paul hugged Leonia and went down to the dining room.

"Dad."

"Huh?"

"We're going to a banquet today, right?"

It felt too relaxed for that. No matter how much the banquet was held at night, this was too calm.

"I'm going to eat and go."

Paul said there's nothing for you to eat at the banquet.

The food at the night banquet was mainly related to alcohol.

Although it does occasionaly come out without alcohol, it was not a place for Leonia to eat comfortably.

"I shouldn't have eaten there and had an upset stomach."

“This is why I don't like you going to the banquet.

Paul muttered annoyedly.

"Oh..."

Leonia looked at his dad in a strange way. Then he smiled.

"You really are dad."

"Have I ever been not your dad?"

"It seems like you've become a master of parenting."

The child's burst of laughter followed like a gift.

Instead of answering, Pelio responded her with a small pat on the back.

Leonia's laughter became richer. Eventually, Paul smiled, too.

My frustrated stomach became lighter.

I was annoyed by this and that annoying situations, but the child's smile erased it at once. "You're amazing guy.”

"Huh? What did you say?"

Leonia tilted her head.

Paul said it was nothing and headed over to the dining room..

Dinner was served with comforting, yet energizing food.

It was a food made entirely with the thought of Leonia.

Leonia, who enjoyed the carefully prepared food, went around the inside of the mansion for an hour after meals and took a rest reading books. It was not until then that she began to prepare to go to the banquet in earnest.

First of all, I washed my body with warm water and applied moisturizing lotion all over my body.

Wet hair was thoroughly wiped with a towel, applied hair oil, and brushed several times.