87

It was the day of the banquet.

All aristocrats' attention was focused on the capital imperial palace. It was a memorial banquet held only three years after the emperor's death, and the first banquet hosted by Emperor Suvi Theo, who ascended to the throne.

It was a very important position.

It wasn't just this.

It is said that the daughter, whom Duke Borreotti cherishes, will attend.

When the news came out at the time, the capital was in a lot of turmoil.

Emperor Suvi Theo whispered over the reason for inviting young Duke’s daughter to the imperial banquet. Rather than the Duke trying to take the lead under the pretext of young spirit, or to draw a lot of attention to his first banquet.

However, the nobles did not care if the rumors were true or not.

Anyway, for them, the confrontation between the imperial family and the northern part was an interesting spectacle.

Of course, no one could say that openly.This is because the owner of the northern part was scarier than the imperial family. In addition, you can see the famous Boreoti spirituality in person, so there was no opportunity like this.

Boreoti was actually quiet.

Even on the day of the banquet, the Borreotti mansion was no different from usual.

A pin might be heard to fall.

He didn't even move busily because he went to the imperial palace.

The same was true of the beast's father and daughter.

Rather, their nerves were focused elsewhere than on banquets.

"Tell us about Count Urmariti's grandfather."

Leonie, who lay in bed to take a nap, said.

There was a black lion doll in her arms.

"Go to sleep."

Paul, who came to sleep, opened a fairy tale book. It was a fairy tale book with warm content that the child often reads before going to bed.

But it was a new one that I had never read.

"Sleep tight so you won't fall asleep at the banquet".

"Going and dozing off is one of my crazy plans."

"I’d rather pee."

Paul expressed useless consideration, saying, "You only need to bring extra underwear and clothes.

"Is this dad crazy?".”

Leonie had icy cold eyes. She had no intention of defaming herself to screw up the imperial family.

"I'm kidding."

Eventually, Paul cleaned up the fairy tale book.

Even today, I couldn't turn over a single heartwarming fairy tale book.

"Are you curious about Count Urnariti?"

"Yes!"

"What are you curious about?"

"All!”

The baby beast’s eyes twinkled. Paul looked at such a child and tilted his head.

"Do you want to go to the count?"

there was a lot of concerns in the question.

"No!"

Surprised, Leonie threw her blanket down and raised herself.

"I'm just curious about my real mother and her family! Why would I leave my dad?"

Leonie emphasized over and over again that it was never like that.

Only then did Paul nod, saying he knew.He looked a little relieved.

"In addition, you have more Boreoti property."

Leonie saids he would never leave Borreti until she received it.

"Thank you for the snobbish reason."

"So tell me. Who is it?"

"You liked your aunt a lot."

There was a memory that suddenly came to mind in Paul's head.

"I love you so much.”

It was a time when he was one or two years older than Leonie.

"...I understand that you wandered around a lot for a while after your aunt died."

"Huh? If it's your aunt..."."

"Your grandmother."

"Ah..."