Phileo never said he would show his muscles or let anyone touch them.
‘I was just going to say that I would let you experience the weight

training of the Knights.’

If Leoniere likes muscles so much, then it would be okay to let her experience gaining them. She seems to want to build muscle too, and then asks, 'Are you that muscular?'

Felio fumbled over his clothes. The pectoral muscles that had been harassed by Leonier were caught. ‘Even when I touched it with my hand, I could feel the cracked skin.’ But that was it.

When he lowered his hand further, his abs were more split than his chest. But Pellio was not impressed. ‘Whether it was because it's my body or not my taste, it was just normal.’

At that moment, I felt a stinging gaze.

"Dad, you’re so mean!" Leonia was full of disappointment, and she looked very resentful.

“You don't even let me touch you when I want to!"
She whined, asking me to let her touch it, too.
“Just read the book."

Phileo didn't even pretend to listen.
‘I thought Leonie would be like that now.’

It is because he realized the truth that children are what they are no matter what. Now, it was just a cute act, such a play that makes your breath stop.

While Felio was building up his self-mastery.
"Excuse me."

Tora appeared like a savior.

"Master."

Tora glanced at Leonia and called Felio.

There was a letter in his hand.
"...That's mine, right?"

Leonier, who noticed something, hurried down from the chair.

"Give it to me."

"But lady..."

"Give it to me!"

Leonier rarely screamed.

Tra, overwhelmed by her shout,

accidentally handed over the letter.

Leonier opened the letter on the spot.
Tra didn't even got a chance to hand over a letter knife.
"Who is it from?"

"Don't tell me it's a man?”

Phileo asked Tra.
Tra hesitated for a moment.

"It’s from Lady Heina of the Count’s Family."

"What?"
The two eyes of the beast were sternly contorted.

‘I've been bothered since I heard a report that she peeped at Leonia a while ago, but I didn't expect her to change the target to my daughter.’
It was the moment when Pellio couldn't stand it and was about to get up from his seat.
"Tra! Get me a carriage!""

Leonia packed the letter in her pocket and went out of the office.

"Leonia!"

Leonier paused at Pellio's call. There was anger in his voice as he grabbed his child.
“Where are you going now?”
Pellio raised his voice to his child for the first time, and she was even more surprised.

‘As soon as I saw Leonie staring at me with surprised eyes like a rabbit, regret flooded in. ‘
"No matter how fearless you are."
Still, he just couldn't let her go.

The other person is the person who sent a letter to him every day and
has been chasing him wherever he goes.

‘She even said that not long ago she spied on Leonia.’
The Count’s daughter, Lady Heina is a dangerous person to anyone's eyes.

"She's the one who was peeking at you secretly. Why would you meet such a person?"
I stared blankly at Felio.
‘ I got scolded…’
‘It was different from a finger flick or a smirk.’

Her whole body became cold, as if a piece of ice had fallen on her spine. Without realizing it, tears were about to fall.

But soon she bit her lips tightly to hold back the tears.
‘Dad is right.’

Anyone can tell that Pelio was on the right.

Her daughter is going to meet such a dangerous person, so which parents would like it?

Anyway,Lady Heina has a history of stalking Phileo.

Leonia didn't mean to overlook that fact.

Leonia, who was quiet for a while, bowed his head.

"...okay."

Then, she left the office with a weak step.

Phileo and Tra watched it silently.

"Will she be okay?"

Tra asked carefully.

The scolded lady was also a lady, but the master wasn't looking good either.. He was pessimistic as if he would punch himself in the face right away.
"You can't ask me every time."

Pelio sighed for a short time.

I didn't know raising a child was this hard.

She was such an matured child that he never worried much even if she was rotten inside.

‘ That’s why i’ve never scolded my child enough to scare him like before.’

"Was it too much?"

Phileo knows that he doesn't fit the category of ordinary people.

I was worried that Leonier might have been greatly surprised by my appearance.

"I think it's okay."

Tra truly comforted Pellio.

He never thought that the day would come when he would listen to his owner's parenting concerns, but that is the case.
"She’s a smart Lady. I'm sure she knew enough to know why the owner was angry. So don't worry too much."

From Tra's point of view, Phileo’s scolding of Leonier was not even on the scale of scolding.

It was then. While the chaotic atmosphere of the office was barely loosening, a loud cry rang outside the window.

At the same time,as the loud sound of hoofs was getting farther away, Meleis hurriedly looked for Phileo.

"Master! The lady threatened a driver and dragged him out".

Phileo touched his forehead.

"Sigh..."

The burning sigh was heavy enough to pierce the floor. '

“The lady is amazing…!”
Tra was truly amazed.

Everything was a ruse.

The fact that she bowed her head and then she left the office with timid steps. It was all a calculated action. At that moment, Tra heard the Lady’s evil laughter.

Clever talent and blatant acting skills are the next best thing for Borreotti.