81

For a moment, my conscience was pricked that it hurt so much.

Lady Hiena always wrote an average of ten or more letters to Phileo a day and residents of Boleoti used those letters as ‘firewood’.

Even Leonia puts the letter in the box instantly. But what if those letters were Lady Hiena’s breather?

If it was a means to express the girl’s courage, who was ignored by her parents for being insignificant.

'... Oh, but that's not it.’

Leonia got serious. She can’t forgive her for acting like a stalker, To be wrong was to be wrong, to be pitiful was to be pitiful.

However, if Lady Heina’s actions were the result of her parents' neglect and the hurtful words she heard from them, then this matter is not to be taken lightly.

'A heart that is hurt with words is not easily healed.’
That’s what Ardea said before when she asked him about Karena Melocca, who was sneaky by lacing her words with insults and laughing at her.

That’s right. A heart that is hurt with words is not easily healed

“It’s kind of a dangerous method.”

Leonia, who was thinking whether to intervene or not, clenched her small fist, and made a firm decision.

She waved the golden bell on the table. It was a magic tool that Connie explained before that can be used to call them without a pull line.
“Connie!”
Soon, the door opened and Connie walked in.
“Lady Leonia, are you awake?”
“Tie my hair up and prepare my letter supplies”
Leonia’s expression in front of the dressing table was calm.

------

The banquet is a week away. Leonia is having the busiest day ever since becoming a Boleoti.
Preparing to go to the banquet,studying how to mess with the imperial family at the venue that day, Ardea's constant homework assignments, and peek at the muscles of the knights.A child's love of reading, strength training and beast fang training with her dad.
In addition, she occasionally visits Linne's mansion to play with Yuficla and Finn.
The North could not be neglected either.By sending greetings and trendy things from the Capital to Plomus and to the wives in the Tea Party to monitor the movements of the North.
And one last thing. A new schedule was added which is the succession class. Thanks to this, I completely forgot not only about Varia but also about Lady Heina. The succession class was much easier than I thought.

All Phileo had to do was call Leonia to the office and leave her next to him for an hour every day to read a book.
Phileo and Rupert personally chose the book. The basic contents that should be learned before entering the succession class in earnest were written.
"It's not fun at all."
Leonier, who was reading a book at the table that Tora had brought, grumbled.
Originally, I had to go to see the knight's training at this time.

"Then, do you study for fun?"
Phileo nagged without even looking at her.Sitting upright,looking at the documents and signing them were elegant like a picture.

"I hate it so much..."

On the other hand, Leonier sobbed with her upper body lying down on the table.It was the end of her defect and rebellion.
The contents of the book were boring and full of things I didn't know.
So I had to find another book and read it to find out what I didn't know, so I was going crazy.

‘If only I had a phone like this! ‘
Leonier longed for the civilization she took for granted every time in another world.
"Can't you just get married and have another child?”
"I don't want to see the bottom of your personality."
“Please bring your first wife and give birth to your children…”
As expected, the position of successor was too burdensome.

I wanted to spend some of my wealth and live more lazily than anyone else.
"Let's live with that perspective too. I'm really confident that I'll shut up and spend my money quietly."

"..."
"Dad? Huh? No?"
“You know what I didn't tell you?”
Felio looked at his one and only child with a look at him asking if there was anything like that who was not frustrated to be born as an illegitimate child.
I'm not the only one who's seen it, but it's the first time I've ever seen a person who abused it so shamelessly.
She was such a fresh and filial child.

And unseen,Phileo pulled out his trump card.
“Once you read all of those books and get a perfect score on my exam."

“Sigh”
“Then the knights…”
"Dad, will you be quiet? I'm concentrating right now.”
Leonie went straight forward.
“It interferes with my studies.”
Then, a while ago, I focused on reading as if laziness was a lie.
Straightening her back,she was a sincere student by birth.

Phileo paused his lips for a moment.

‘I didn't say anything misleading’

He just said ‘the knights'.