Felio clenched the child's hand and said to be a little quiet.

Leonie pouted his lips and tapped his father's chest with the back of his head. But I stayed quiet as I asked.

"It's not as great as you think."

Felio said.

"As you said, the case is definitely a weakness to pressure the emperor."

"See? Important……”

"But in the end, it's Misu."

They definitely tried to sneak in the yard and put it up for illegal auction.

But nothing happened.

It ended without anyone knowing, and Felio did not publicize it.

The power of this weakness was much weaker than Leonier thought. Pelio compared it to milk.

Something that stands out when you spill it.

But if you don't use it in a hurry, it quickly decays and loses its value.

Perio's explanation caught my ear.

"What I wrote this time is perfect because it's timely."

"Is that what it is it?"

Leonie, who had not thought that far, hesitated and asked.

Thanks to Felio's explanation, I understood, but it was still a waste.

"I'm a little disappointed to hear that."

Then, suddenly, Felio muttered in a disappointed fasting.

"Can't this dad and Borreotti deal with the emperor just because they don't have anything like that? You're not treating that yellow bird the same as our Borreti, are you?"

"No!"

Leonier hit a vegetable clenched his fist.

"No one can beat Borreti!"

"Yeah, that's it."

"And my dad is the strongest, most handsome, and muscular papa in the world!"

Felio, who was happily listening to the pouring compliments, wriggled his forehead at the word "jelvan."

"Where did you learn that?"

"An orphanage!"

"...."

Perio has become increasingly hard to believe what Leonier calls "learned in an orphanage" these days. It sounded like an excuse.

However, it was true that the orphanage was evil.

Therefore, the hospitality intensity of orphanage teachers in the northern part of the country has increased today.

"Anyway, you know."

Boreoti was the strongest in the world, and the owner, Felio, was praised as the strongest of all Boreoti.

"So, you got it, right?"

Felio leaned down and hit his head on the child's forehead.

"…My dad loves me so much."

The awkward grumbling Leonier turned around and hugged Felio.

I couldn't hug all my hard waist because my arms were short, but I gave it all my strength.

Soon, a large hand gently swept the child's head.

"So I only use such a big weakness in a child's mess."

"You said it wasn't a big weakness."

"But if you were a father, you could write it big."

Perhaps he was able to blow a very big taffy to the imperial family more clearly than the mess he smoked at the banquet.

"What...."

Pelio twisted one side of his lips.

As Leonier said, he could use it well only if he wanted to.

There was a time when I had fun planning how to use it.

"See? We're not in sync."

"That's not true."

The deal benefited more than expected.

Pelio taught this to the child calmly.

"The nobles will know now."

Who you are.

They blatantly laughed at Leonier and gossiped about him, and in fact, in the capital,

When the child suddenly appeared, he secretly measured the value and looked around.