"HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY-" Y/n screams at the top of her lungs cutting Alycia off as she pleaded for help. When Alycia does stop screaming for help Y/n's screams turn into non controllable laughter. 

"Don't you get it Alycia?" Y/n asked taking several steps towards the Australian girl. When Y/n was right in front of her, Alycia's head was tilted up slightly, looking straight into her captor's eyes. "We're somewhere, where no one can hear your cries for help. And if we were close to anyone, your mouth would be gagged. That's how I'd prefer it anyways, but I found having someone gagged too long ends up killing them when they choke on their own salvia." 

"Like Gregory Thomas?" Alycia questions causing Y/n to bend down in front of the girl, curiosity in the woman's eyes. 

"Exactly. But that was just for fun with him-" Y/n pauses reaching up one hand and scratching the back of her neck, but maintained eye contact with Alycia's green eyes. "I found that trick out with one of my ex girlfriend's. Pity. I really liked her. I mean if you could get past the crazed obsession with Luke Bryan. But other than that she was cool." 

"You have no mercy for the people you kill do you?" Alycia asks, her voice going soft as her eyes flicked back and forth between Y/n's. Y/n slowly shook her head. 

"Why should I? All the people I've killed deserve it-" 

"You can't be the one to decide that. That's why there's justice systems," Alycia said cutting the captor off, her voice just as soft as before. 

"Hm yeah the justice system. Real winners there Alycia." Y/n stood up and walked away from the girl tied to the chair. Alycia's eyes followed her as Y/n grabbed the chair she was previously sitting in. She sat in it and pushed herself all the way back over to Alycia, ending right back in front of her. But as they stops themselves, their hands roughly wrap around Alycia's thighs causing the Australian to jump in her seat. A menacing smirk danced to Y/n's lips as she cocked her head to the side. "Do you know the case Harry Yates vs the state of California?" 

Alycia tensely shakes her head from side to side, trying to keep her focus off of Y/n's hands that slowly release their grip off of her thighs, but linger there. 

"Well Harry Yates was a bad man, killed a lot of innocent women because they wouldn't go out with him. He was a real creep, just like your boss Harrison," Y/n explained and Alycia's eyes flicked up to Y/n's. "Anyways, he would kill these poor girls then end up raping them. He got away with 73 kills and rapes before getting caught then going to trial. You wanna know how he got caught?" 

"H-How?" Alycia breathes out after a second when she didn't answer feeling Y/n's right hand slowly trail up her thigh. 

"Because I was his 74th victim and I knew how to fight. He almost had me too. I got lucky however, but I did manage to end up with a scar right-" Y/n pauses as her hand stops on Alycia's thigh giving it a tight but gentle squeeze. Alycia flinches and closes her eyes shaking her head. "Here. It was supposed to go into my gut, but I managed to dodge." 

Y/n pulls her hands off of Alycia and sits back in her chair, crossing her leg over her knee, setting her ankle there. Her eyes remained on Alycia's who tugged gently with her hands to try and loosen the rope but it tightened them. 

"So what? He tried to kill you so you went on a killing spree?" Alycia asked. 

"You're a smart girl Alycia. Why don't you tell me why I'm killing people." Silence fills the space between them as the two lock eyes. "Nothing? Hm. I know you can figure it out considering I know that when you were in high school you pretty damn smart. Good gpa, outstanding attendance. And I know the night before I took you, you looked me up. All the people I killed. You have a legit bulletin board of everything concerning my case Alycia. Good thing I got there before the cops or I would've been screwed. But there's something you wrote down. You know my motive, for the most part. Just say it Alycia."