Medical care (mild nsfw)

This chapter contains sexually explicit scenes

You sat there in disbelief, but the words he spoke seemed like utter nonsense. "I don't really get what happened, but Freddy...I don't want you to be decommissioned" You spoke, tears rolling down your cheeks. "Please don't cry Superstar, you're the last person I want to hurt." He pled, wiping your tear streaked face. "Freddy, please just tell me everything clearly." You asked hiccupping, ignoring the pain from your injuries.

"Very well" the animatronic spoke, still seated on the floor. "This place is filled with mysteries regarding my previous band mates and I took advantage of the lost child, who also wanted to discover the many secrets of this place. It seems though, I have instructed him to complete the wrong tasks, hurting you in the prosses." He continued, voice filled with regret.

You sat there trying to process everything. "You mean like your band mate Bonnie?" You question, lifting Freddy's head, to get a better look at his face. "...Yes and many other problems." He states, not quite making eye contact. You sigh "You should have told me from the beginning, I would have been on your side."

"Really Superstar?" Freddy asks curiously, standing up quickly. You groan, as his sudden movements, hurt your cuts. "Of course!" Freddy exclaimed "I'll go get the medical supplies!" he declared, running off. You let out a chuckle, in response to the animatronic's gestures.

The taller male returns, arms full of items, so full that some fall to the ground. He once again places himself bellow you, maintaining eye contact. You slide your blanket off, gasping from the pain. Freddy stared at you, with a concerned look plastered all over his face. "Can you help me take my clothes off?" You ask the male, pouting, as a light blush tints your cheeks. Freddy gulps "I don't... think I can" He claims, eyes once again facing the ground.

"Freddy, please? I really can't move that well" you tilt your head, giving a deer in headlight look. You didn't actually mind the pain that much. The male swallowed hard, scratching his neck, completely flustered. "Uhm, Superstar, if you look at me like that, I get all tingly..." He states, still avoiding eye contact.

You lightly grip Freddy's hands, placing them on the hem of your shirt, giving him clear consent to remove your clothes. The animatronic, frowned, shaky hands removing your shirt. You suddenly wince, the cold metal touching your skin made you visibly shiver. "Did I hurt you (Y/N)?" Freddy questioned, moving his hands away from you. "No Freddy, you're just a little cold" You smiled softly, placing your hand on his, trying to relax the giant.

"Oh, I have a heating system I could use to warm you up!" He declared, pressing a button near the back of his neck.

"Please continue?" You ask, pouting, cheeks flushed. The animatronic gulped, once again positioning his hands on your hips. He was careful and gentile, easily taking the mangled shirt off your body. You instinctively covered your breasts, embarrassed. Freddy took note to your sudden movement and quickly shifted his gaze away from you. "No worries (Y/N), I have no intention of looking there." You sighed, trying to hide your embarrassment.

You cupped Freddy's cheeks, staring at his eyes "You have to look here, this is where I got hurt." You stated, biting your lip, as the embarrassment slowly faded. The taller male, was completely hypnotized by your beauty "I feel nervous, looking at your bare body" he stuttered, observing your cleavage.

"That makes me really happy Freddy" You smile, squeezing your breasts, teasing the flustered male, making him even more nervous. "Please stop Superstar, I'll feel like touching you again..." He stated serious, staring you in the eyes. You froze: those words, his voice, his face, they all turned you on. "Sorry Freddy" you whisper, calming down and letting the robot help you.

Silence fell between you two, as sounds of gauze wrapping and medical tape tearing were the only noises filling the halls. You let out small whines, as some of Freddy's movements hurt the tender skin. "There! All better!" He stated smiling, indicating his impeccable work. You giggle softly thanking him.

"Next is my thigh" you claim, placing the animatronic's hands on you waist. Freddy's eyes widened "You need help with your pants too?" he questioned, awkwardly, clearly flustered. "Well, yeah, I still can't move that much" you snicker at Freddy's dumb question.

"Superstar, I don't want to act out of control and hurt you, but I might do something I will regret." He claims worried, staring at his hands. "God, he's so hot" You hum to yourself, trying to control your giddy feelings. "Please don't worry about me Freddy, I'll be completely fine." You smile wide, loving this side of your favorite cast member.

Freddy positioned his shaky hands on your waist, sliding the pants off with ease. You giggle at the robot's nervous and flustered attitude, as he scans your barely clothed body. Freddy, wraps your injury, placing medicine, gauze and tape, hardly looking at anything except your deep cut, blushing slightly.

Just as the taller male was finishing, he lightly brushed against your core, causing you to instinctively close your legs. Freddy quickly glanced at your face, concerned by your sudden movement. You face turns a shade of pink. "Are you feeling well?" the giant questioned worried. "Yeah, of course!" You stutter, trying to awkwardly chuckle your excitement away. "Your temperature has risen a lot" Freddy states, touching your forehead, still seated on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm simply embarrassed, please don't worry" you laugh for way too long. The band member, raised a brow, now suspicious. "Please tell me (Y/N), I'm here to help" he comments, grinning. "Uhm...you touched me in a private area" you manage to mutter, covering your flushed face. Freddy's eyes widened, glancing at your feminine underwear. The giant swallows nervously and slides one of his claw on your covered slit.

You let out a gasp, placing your hands over your sensitive area. "What are you doing Freddy?" You ask, flustered.

Freddy x female reader FNAF Security BreachOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara