Violent turn

This chapter contains scenes of violence 

Freddy, after his strange call, returned to you, smiling "Come Superstar! Let's head back to the atrium!" He cheered awkwardly, lightly pushing your shoulders towards the exit. You were suspicious, but the sudden contact, once again distracted your thoughts. 

"Freddy are you feeling any better after your call? Do you need to touch me to distract yourself?" You question, glancing at the giant's face. Freddy's eye widened "Maybe a little..." he comments, stopping in his tracks. You take his hand, giving it a light squeeze, accompanied by one of your small chuckles and light blushes. Freddy reciprocates your squeeze, flashing one of his famous smiles. 

The two of you arrive, noticing the trio in the same area you were headed. Chica smiled, waving her arms, trying to get your attention. You giggled, noticing her immense enthusiasm. The both of you approached the remaining cast members. "You find the kid yet?" Roxy sighs, arms crossed. "No, not yet, I'm afraid..." Freddy spoke, shaking his head. Monty scoffed, a sly grin growing on his face. "You must really like the new night guard, huh Freddy." Monty stated, glancing at Chica, holding back his laughter. Chica snickered "Come on, leave him be" she commented, as she tried covering a growing smile. 

The two of you exchanged confused looks, wondering what was so funny. "You're holding hands, that's why they're acting like children." Roxy stated plainly, rolling her eyes. Monty shot a glare at the wolf, causing her to shrug her shoulders in a nonchalant manner. 

You immediately try to pull your hand from Freddy's grip, but the taller male held on even tighter. "I already informed you all before, touching (Y/N) makes me feel funny, but in a nice way." He claimed, smiling bright, staring at the flustered you. His smile became less and less genuine as he faced the others. Monty tsked, crossing his arms and Chica booed from the lackluster reaction, from the two of you. 

Just then a small voice, once again, called for Freddy, requesting his aid. You take a peak, seeing the bear like robot's watch glow. Freddy quickly let go of your hand in a shaky manner, awkwardly touching the back of his head "I have something to see, one second." He stammered stiffly, obviously suspicious, but oddly enough you were the only one who seem to also hear the voice. 

The four of you decide to sit at one of the party tables and wait for Freddy to finish his "exploring". You sat between the reptile wannabe and Chica. "Does it really feel that good touching you?" Monty questioned, grabbing your wrist. You wince at the sudden cold feeling and the strength of the grip. Chica, also curious, grabbed your cheeks, smiling sweetly. The male tsked, letting go of your wrist "...nothing" he sighed, sinking in his seat. Chica ruffled your hair "...nothing" she echoed Monty, placing her hand on her chin, keeping her head up. She sighed, bored by the lack of excitement.

"But your updates do make me feel a little funny, kid." The green animatronic commented, looking at his claws. "Yeah! Like I feel stronger or something!" The bubbly girl stated, opening and closing a fist. "I guess, but I feel like there have been more bugs with the recent update, a lot more glitches." Roxy adds, looking at herself, reflecting in a spoon on the table. 

"I feel like I could even crush (Y/N) with one swing, you know." Monty grinned, observing you through his tinted glasses. You gulped, glancing over at Freddy's direction, concerned for your own safety. "I know exactly what you mean! We could literally destroy her, just by touching her." The three of them smiled, exchanging chuckles and looks. The chatter died down and silence fell between all of you. You began to shiver in fear. 

Monty grabbed your arm roughly, making you rise from your chair and let out a small noise, from the pain. "You guys wanna try?" Monty grinned manically. You began to try to reason with the animatronics "I-I can fix all the bugs that are making you uncomfortable." The cast members completely ignore your comments, causing you to start yelling "Freddy! Help me please!" The bear like robot, instantly turns around, now facing the current situation. 

Freddy immediately hurries to you, running full force. 

Roxy takes the first hit, getting you just bellow your ribs. You scream in pain, trying to wiggle from Monty's grip, tears began to weld up in your eyes.

Freddy grabs you away from Monty, causing the both of you to fall. The taller man, tries to help you get on your feet, but as soon as you stand, the fallen green animatronic grabs your inner thigh, making you fall once more. You shriek, blood oozing from your new wound. The pain a lot worse, as Monty's claws were just too strong. The remaining members try also reaching for you, but you are suddenly picked up. 

Freddy's breath quickens as he starts to run "Hold on tight." He declares, holding you in his arms. The two of you quickly get out of the atrium, as you continue to cry, from the pain but also from fear and shock. 

The both of you arrive to an empty hallway, Freddy places you on one of the crates that decorated the area. "We are close to the medical area." the animatronic stated, wrapping a blanket around your shoulders. "What happened?" you ask, slowly calming down. "I think they malfunctioned..." Freddy spoke softly, placing himself on the floor in front of you, trying to calm you further. "I-I broke them?" You pouted, tears starting to form. 

"Actually, no." Freddy stated, looking at the floor beneath his legs. You stare at the animatronic. "But I was the one who did the update, you don't have to make me feel better" You claim, trying to smile for Freddy. "(Y/N)...I know where the kid is, I was the one who asked him to tinker with the updates, I didn't think they would harm you this way. Once I found out a way to help you in this situation, I will request to be decommissioned. I am truly sorry." He frowned, voice shaky.