New Emotions

The two of you decide to stop by the Bonnie Bowl, passing through the Atrium. "I still can't get used to how gigantic this place is..." You state, staring at the never ending ceiling, decorated in neon lights. "Yes, the Mega Pizzaplex is indeed a very big building." Freddy laughed joyfully, spreading his arms in amazement and pride. You giggled in response to his immense enthusiasm. "The younger me would be so jealous." You thought, enjoying your alone time with your favorite cast member. 

Once the both of you arrive to the bowling area, you notice Freddy's excessive happy chatter, slowly start to die down. "Something up Freddy?" You question, concerned. "No worries Superstar! I'm just felling a little down." He spoke, smiling cheerfully, waving his hands in front of his chest.  You knew something was definitely wrong.

"I told you Freddy, you can talk to me about your new emotions, I will listen to any of your worries. Please Freddy, let me help." You speak calmly and sweetly, trying to mask you worried mind. Freddy remains silent for a few moments, taking a seat in one of the many empty chairs. "I...miss one of my closest friends" He finally managed to speak, completely different from his usual joy filled self. 

You placed yourself in the seat next to the taller male. "I used to hold concerts with him, we were quite inseparable." He continued, letting out a breathy chuckle. "But after today's update, I...simply miss him much more than usual." The shaky animatronic claimed, placing his hand on his face. The both of you remained in a peaceful silence, when you suddenly remember Freddy's previous words. "Whenever you touch me, I feel this curious feeling and it makes me very happy!" rang through your ears. 

You rose from your seat, to then rest your arms around the silent Freddy, embracing his cold metal shoulders, placing his head on your collar bone. The sudden movement caused the bulky bear to flinch. "I'm so sorry, you're going through all this by yourself. Please don't be sad, I'll help any way I can." You release from the embrace, smiling softly at Freddy, cupping his cheeks. "If you need, we can take a break from searching for the kid." You giggle, slightly embarrassed from your cheesy comments. 

"Uhm, no, it's fine (Y/N). I'll be okay, thank you very much" he stuttered, staring at you, grabbing your hands gently. "I feel much better now, thank you." He smiled, chuckling softly. Your face turned a light shade of red, the pose was enough to get you going, as you stood between Freddy's thighs, close enough to touch noses, but his thank you was the straw that broke the camel's back. "(Y/N) are you okay? Your temperature has risen again." 

Instinctively, you stepped back, now covering your own cheeks, embarrassed. "N-no Freddy, I'm just a little flustered." You laugh awkwardly to yourself. "How come? Was it something I did?" Freddy questioned confused. "Yeah maybe, I don't know. Let's get going huh?" You stutter, changing the subject. 

Just before you started leaving, Freddy lightly grabbed your wrist causing you to wince at the sudden cold feeling. "(Y/N) can you please explain to me what is the matter?" the taller male asked curiously, tilting his head. "N-nothing, really Freddy." You laugh awkwardly, still pretty shy. "But Superstar, you said I could ask any question I have about emotions." He smiled gently.  

You cursed the past you that said such words, hypnotized by Freddy's innocent charm. You pulled you arm away, breaking away from his grip, still embarrassed. Silence fell between the two of you, as you thought of a way to explain to Freddy these feelings. The bulky male frowned, concerned by your lack of words. 

"When you find someone attractive...uhm...you start to feel shy and self conscious." You claim, finally breaking the silence, ashamed of speaking such words to an animatronic. Freddy's eyes' widened, as you covered your burning face with the palms of your hands, screaming on the inside. "Attraction?" the animatronic asked, extremely curious by your answer and reaction. "Uhm, Freddy, can we talk about this later please, I'm about to die from embarrassment." You muttered bashfully, hands still covering your face. 

"No, please (Y/N)! I want to learn more!" He declared, attention completely on you. He rose from he seat, taking hold of your hands and lowering them. Your eyes naturally glanced at Freddy's, as you pouted, trying to hide your nervousness. "Are you acting this way because of me?" the giant questioned, overwhelmed by new sensations. 

Your eyes fell to the lighting bolt on his chest, as you slowly started to nod yes. "I...am actually quite ecstatic that I'm making you feel such a way. What am I feeling?" Freddy questioned, tightening his grip on your hands lightly, face inching closer to your own. "Uh, maybe you feel flattered?" You stutter, timid, avoiding eye contact. "I don't think so Superstar, it feels different." He stated, grabbing your chin to get a better look of your face. 

"Freddy where is the badge? I don't see it" a small voice called out. The bear's eyes widened, he quickly stepped back from you. "I'll be right back (Y/N), I have a task to complete." Freddy stuttered, glancing at his Fazwatch. He awkwardly shuffled away, whispering to his wrist.

You were utterly dumbstruck, thinking of what just happened sent shivers down your spine. Your face the deepest shade of red, wondering if Freddy could possibly feel the same way, had your heart racing and face burning. "Oh god, that was hot..." You muttered to yourself, thankful for the new update. You sat back down, feeling a pulsating excitement between your thighs. "I have to calm down before he comes back." You think to yourself, placing a palm on your pounding heart. 

"Come back?" you question aloud. "What task does Freddy even have to do at this time?" You start to think clearly. You glance at the metal giant, huddled in a corner, speaking softly to someone on the other side of his Fazwatch.