"So Noona...." He cleared his throat, gaining his teammates attention. "....What're you going to do about those burns on your hands...?"

Jeongguk snapped his head up, as his eyes widened lightly. Wondering how he hadn't spotted the burns before, he gulped in concern.

'I'm sure they weren't there yesterday....did she burn herself yesterday? That must really hurt....' The maknae let out a quiet hiss as he saw the burn marks.

"Hoseok-ah. I told you- don't worry about it. It'll be fine. It doesn't hurt anymore- actually wait." She stopped all of a sudden, the boys stopping as well.

Curiously they watched, as she dug in her small bag that she always brought to practice with her, and pulled out.....fingerless gloves?

Hoseok and Jeongguk blinked in confusion, as she slipped them on.

"Here now you can't see them. Don't ask anymore questions. It'll be fine."

"....Okay but why do you have fingerless gloves with you?" Hoseok gave her a wtf look, as Jeongguk studied the black gloves with interest. They were actually real nice- Jeongguk made sure to make a mental note of buying a pair for himself someday.

"Well why not?" Mina retorted with a small wink and a smile, as they reached the dance practice room.

Heading in, they spotted SeokJin, Yoongi, and Namjoon already there.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi Noona/Mina!"

And so they began their gruesome dance practice after their greetings.

During dance practice, Jeongguk kept staring at Mina with worry in his eyes. Yes, the burns weren't that bad....but a burn is a burn. In the back of his mind, Jeongguk faintly reminisced the time he had gotten burned- and how he had nearly cried and screamed from the pain. Although, he didn't remember a mark being left behind at all- so the fact that Mina has a mark left behind must mean that she got burnt a lot- compared to him at least.

Meanwhile, the others were having a blast as they laughed at the comedic mistakes Mina made.

"Noona you looked like you stepped on human flesh or something"

Everybody paused to give Yoongi disturbed looks.

"Bro how do you even KNOW how that looks like?"

"....That's for me to know and for you to....maybe someday find out." Yoongi gave a creepy grin, everybody blinking, before changing the subject.

"Anyway. Let's keep practicing before our daily evaluation, shall we? We have about 30 more minutes of practice."

And just like that practice was over within a blink of an eye

And just like that practice was over within a blink of an eye. The boys were taking a break, talking amongst themselves.

SeokJin looked around, realizing that Mina wasn't sitting with them.