Karma x Reader !!🎊NEW YEAR🎊!!

Začít od začátku

Grrrrrrr,...

Oh...right ..hehehe i skipped over breakfast and lunch and snacks due to the pending work load.

Gazing at karma's peaceful sleeping face and i didn't realise when i fell back asleep.

....

In the few days between till the party, I somehow made karma tell me whatever happened that night.

Apparently, those shouting and crying of her's was all part of her drama plan. She thought that karma didn't know about her affair and tried to use that. But unfortunately for her, he and I both knew everything about her and asano. And moreover he also knew that she knew about us too. But what she didn't know was that we knew that she knew that we had a relationship other than boss and employee.

...........

The day of the party came and thankfully we haven't heard from okuda or asano about what happened yet and nor do we wish to.

Party was going really well, people danced to loud music, drunkens slurring around and doing stuff, unknowingly creating comical entertainment.

It was all good until some dude approached me. With a glance at him, I knew he was drunk. He maybe tried to say something but all I heard was non understandable slurs. Not saying anything I scrunched up my nose and tried to walk away from him but he, as if knew my action beforehand grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.....my back flushed against his front. I tried to get away but froze as I felt his hand going up my bare thigh. I tried shouting but was silenced by his hand on my mouth. My body jolted and I whined and groaned and tried to wiggle out of his grasp when he licked my neck and started whispering, "I can't wait to taste your little p- AHH!!!".

I heard him screech in pain and his hold on me vanishing. When I looked to my side with trembling eyes, I saw karma beyond pissed with blood coming out of his nose from anger. His posture and position of hands or I should say fists were enough to tell me what he did. Tears started to spill out and I rushed to hug him tightly, not caring if all the other coworkers were watching. And the way karma wasted no time in wrapping his arms around me and later on wiping my tears....seemed like he didn't care either.

Soon After that we left for his place to cool off.

.....

After getting a well needed shower and throwing on some comfy clothes. I sat on his bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower too.

...

When he did come out, that sneaky bastard knew exactly what he was doing but tried to play innocent by just wearing only a FREAKIN towel around his torso and coming right up in my face with that smug smirk. He knew exactly which buttons to push to make me all fuzzy and hazy and uncontrollably horny.

The next thing I know is me laying in his bed with nothing on and him hovering over me with the towel clinging onto his left over decency. Our lips locked in a breathtaking makeout session with his hands barely in control and roaming all around my body while mine were not so different. When we parted for air, it took me a few seconds to register the position we were in or I should say I was in. My wrists were cuffed to each of the bed poles above my head and further he used ropes to tie down my torso to the bed. The only parts that could move were my legs and neck......and his hands were enough to lock them in place as well.

" *Sighs delightfully* i always wanted to see you and do you like this.~". He cooed in my ear and I squirmed feeling his fingers making ghostly trails all over my body. I could tell by his amused look that he was enjoying himself. "Ka-karma...~" I breathed out "please ....don't..."

"Awww~~ now now don't be so impatient, because after all .....only good girls get the reward."

That was enough to quiet me down. His smirk grew wider and I saw him slowly ducking down in between my legs slowly kissing his way upfront my inner thighs to my area. I gasped at the sensation followed by a loud surprised moan as I felt his tongue making broad licking strokes over my slit up to my clit. Soon his licks became more hard and fast as he started sucking onto the clit and entering his tongue through the slit into my whole. I was a hot moaning mess at that point. It was so new and so so so.... good. I was feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge when suddenly he pulled away and started kissing his way up to my neck and to my ear, nibbling in it gently.

"I am gonna go in now~"

I nodded vigorously to which he chuckled in his husky tone making me more aroused than before if that was even possible.

...

The whole time he fucked me without a break for at least 3 hours straight with not stopping for even a single minute, claiming me as his, by his dick, his tongue, mouth, teeth, hands and his words which made me come undone almost instantly.

....

At the end of it, I was so exhausted and drained. I could feel my swollen lips, bruised wrists which were now uncuffed and I was untied as well. My whole body aching a bit because of all the love bits and hickeys which were carelessly spread all over my body. And finally the soul cause of all this, snuggling up to me, cuddling and letting out light cute snores. I was tempted to click a picture or two of him like this or even make a video but didn't have the strength to even move a single muscle.

"Happy new year karma...i..i-i love you..."

"I love you too....marry me~" karma whispered teasingly, I couldn't tell if he was even serious.

"Wait what ooooh!! Hey!!!- mmmm!!!''He didn't let me say anything and snuggled me even more so my voice got muffled.

"Don't think about it too much and sleep"

I continued the useless muffling before I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~