16. 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓙𝓴🔞

🌈

2.36 PM, Saturday.
Your living Room.

"What you wanna watch?" Jungkook asked scrolling through the netflix home. "Money heist?" He suggested.

You sit beside him. Both of you just had your lunch and Bam sit in between too. Snuggling to his dad. "Sounds good to me!" You reply.

"Lucifer?" He offers more.

"No. Let's start money heist for now." You say and asked for a blanket to stella. Now both of you are cuddling under the same blanket and bam is sitting herr with you.

Your head is resting on Jungkook's shoulder while the Robbery is taking place in the Royal mint of Spain.

Life seems good to you. Really good. You don't think about all the worries that was surrounding you last night. It's a thing about Jungkook, when you are with him, nothing seems wrong.

"Who is your male crush?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Robert Patinson." You reply in a mili second.

"And your ideal type?" He asked as his hand is creasing your body softly.

"Someone who is understanding, a free will, makes me feel giddy...." You think for more. "Who is fit and has a nice smile, who gives warm hugs and good in bed." You List all the things that are in your head.

"You mean me?" He asked with confidence. There was challenge on his tone.

"Kinda. Yes!" You surprise him and proceed to watch the show. He smiled a bit and mimic your action.

_________________

6.07 PM, Saturday.
Your living room.

"You sure Bam will be okay with Stella's younger sister's dogs?" You asked to Jungkook who is sending Bam off with Stella.

As Jungkook will be cooking the dinner by himself tonight, he decided to give Stella an early leave. Stella always talked about how she has more 5-6 dogs in her house, so he also decided to let Bam visit Stella's house for a night.

"You are sounding like a worried mother, doll!" He teased you and you roll your eyes.

Stella chuckled a little. "Don't worry mam. Bam will be fine with us. You guys enjoy the night." She said and left the house to only the two of you.

"Let's watch another episode and then I will start cooking. Okay?" He asked and you nodded.

Both of your body again collide like two pieces of magnet and you sit perfectly there.

What is Jungkook doing to you is still unbelievable to you. But people say, sometimes you fell in love in a minute and sometimes it takes decades to even like a person.

_________________

7.20 PM, Saturday.
Your kitchen.

"I will fry them first in golden brown, the  I am gonna cut them, after that we are cooking the broth soup." He explained to you but you don't really care.

Nodding to his words, you took out your wine glasses out. While he is busy frying his pork belly, you gave him a glass and sit on the island with your glass.

"Who's your best friend?" You ask another question.

"Her name is Shin. She lives in Korea." He said. Oh! A girl. Of course it'll be a girl. I mean look at Jungkook.

"Your best friend is a guy. What's with that look though?" Jungkook arch his brows. Wow! It was that obvious.

"Jimin is Jimin." You say pouting. Of course your best friend is gay. Jungkook sip on his glass and proceed to Cook.

"How did you met Taehyung by the way? What's the story of you both?" You asked as your legs swing.

"That's something funny! When I first came to the dorm of Stamford, my roommate was never there. So I was curious. After almost a month he came to the room one night and we bond instantly." He said and you nodded.

"He was a stripper already and gay. He has a huge Crush on me and I well, love him more than I can admit. Then we had the bond and he led me to strip club. I was an audience first. But I don't know, may be the thrill called me. And that's how I ended up being the stripper with him." He said.

A lot to process but you nodded anyway.

"What's your darkest fantasy?" Jungkook asked to you cutting the pork as it is fried now.

"Bondage? Threesome? Sex parties? I don't know which one should be called darkest." You say and sip in your wine.

Jungkook's eyes linger to yours as he smirked. "Sex party is the darkest I think." He said. You nodded.

Jungkook left the broth to cook and he put both of his hands on either side of your lap. "Now we have to wait for thirty minutes!" He said and you nodded.

"Smells yum." You compliment him.

"Do you have a vibrator in your room baby?" He asked you. The word came more like a whisper and his nose touched your cheeks and shiver took place there. You hum in response.

"Can you show it to me?" You nod again. You don't know why but you become so obedient when he asked you to do anything.

As you hand him over the purple machine, he smiled. Kissing you hard he took you on his embrace and land you gently in the kitchen counter. His hands undress your lower part and the cold breeze hit your core.

Kissing your inner thigh he spread you in the counter and sat between you. Why it's always on the kitchen? He supposed to ear other things but not you.

As his tongue poked you, you moan. "So Fucking pretty pussy, so wet for me!" He praise you and eat you out good.

"Ah Jungkook!" You shout as you feel trembling.

"Fucking tasty!!" He said. His words vibrate in your vagina and you fist his hair.

The sensation was taking over you as you cum in his mouth. "Oh fuck!" You pant and when you thought he is letting you go, you heard the sound of vibration.

"Imma make you squirt! I love it when you wet me with all your juice!" He said and pressed it on your heat and you are screaming, scratching, shouting, panting and god knows what!

You squirt all your juices on him and he is happy. He took you on his embrace and walk you to the washroom.

"Be ready baby, dinner is in ten minutes." He winked. What the fuck? Is he a sex god or what?

_____________________

9.00 PM Saturday.
Your dining room.

"The dinner was really yum Jungkook thank you!" You say to him genuinely.

"Mine was even better!" He teased you and you throw tantrums.

"I want to ask you something!" You say and he nodded.

"Why do they call you the best stripper?" You asked cause you don't remember a thing about that night!

Jungkook smirked. "Let me show you why they call me the best then?" He said and holy fuck!!

You're gonna see a strip show?? It's a privet show!! By none other than SEXY BUNNY???