1. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓼🌈

🌈

.
"Isn't that the dress Gucci just showed in their spring collection?" The lady ask to the woman and she smiled embarrassingly.

You were watching them closely while sipping on your scotch. "Pfft! Trust me she doesn't even know gucci" you comment and walk to the bar again.

"Scotch. On the rocks" you say. It's probably your third one tonight. You took out your phone from your purse and texted the man you were waiting for.

"Where's Noah?" Mr. Fallon came and asked you. You sip in your drink and shrug

"I don't know dad. Why don't you enjoy your forth engagement party? Why bother about my fiancé?" You asked sassily to your father.

"Trust me y/n, I will take you out of my will one day." You could not help but chuckle.

"And put who? Your step Son? Come on dad,we all know how much you hate Namjoon. Why don't you just enjoy your stupid girlfriend's company who doesn't even know which brand she wearing!" You again sip on the drink.

"Mr. Fallon, congratulations! One of your dad's business partner came and you chuck your glass with him." You excuse yourself to sit on the porch of your huge dynastical mansion.

The weather is a bit cold today. It's chilly but nice. Far from all these fake ass people.

"He isn't here yet?" Your best friend Niki came and asked you.

"No. Probably busy with the auction. I shouldn't expect him in here tonight. I myself find it stupid so he would too." You say.

"Babe, you need to stop defending him for once." Niki said and you chuckled.

"Here's your coat." Someone came and gave his suit to you and you smile at him.

"Thank you Jimin. Means a lot." The handsome man sit on the other side.

Now that you are sitting on the middle you dont feel so cold.

.
Hi. It's your author. Are you excited to meet yourself? Wanna know who are you and what am I talking about? Well, welcome.

Your name is Y/n Fallon and you are the only daughter of the second most successful dynasty of New York. You are 25 and already the COO of your dad's company.

Who is the CEO? Yeah that's your dad. Your dad is known as a man of women as today you are 'not so' celebrating his forth engagement party with his new assistant Karla.

You are daughter of his first marriage and only legal child that he has. Okay don't ask me further. Again read the word legal.

He also has a half son, well step son from his second and most long lasted marriage, which is Namjoon. You were 6 when your parents got divorced but your father re married when you were 8. Namjoon was 11 that time, so he is always the bro in the house.