I love you

Little detail, if you want a more detailed chapter then write it to me. I don't really write spicy, because some people are uncomfortable with it. So if you do want it please write it and ill add it thank you. 

Word count: 842

Nobody

Ted looks into Gemma's eyes while his hands are slowly pulling off the t-shirt, that Gemma is wearing. "I never thought that I would end up with something this amazing, but you aren't amazing you are indescribably perfect in your own way ." Gemma's cheeks blushed pink, she leans back into Ted in a lustful kiss. "I could say the same for you Teddy, " Gemma is slowly moving her hand down to Ted's pants. 

Gemma guides her hand to his pants and starts to pull them down Ted's body, still keeping eye contact with Ted, "no fair, you can't do that, it's so hot the way that you are looking at me, you get to tease me with that look and I don't get to tease you. " Gemma sit back up on Ted's lap after his pants are off, "don't complain bby" Gemma slowly starts to grind against Ted causing him to groan.

Ted

Ted

Gemma and I are lying in bed naked, I can't believe that we just did that. I mean I'm not complaining, she is beautiful and totally out of my reach, but I end up with her. I am messaging her shoulder, side, and waist as she sleeps at my side. I can't sleep, too many visions of the future, I can't imagine not being with her.

-Couple Hours Later

I and Gemma are sitting on the sofa and eating dinner, "Tedddd? ," Gemma looks up at me with those damn beautiful eyes of hers. "Yes, darling? " I look back at her. "What If... umm.. well I was thinking about your dream and..." I nodded at her to continue but she just turns her head down, "come on baby please " She looks back up at me. 

"Well about getting married, I really love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you want to spend the rest of your life with me? " My mind goes black for what feels like hours, I can't believe it she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, "what are you saying " Gemma Slowly sits more straight on the couch looking me directly in the eyes. "Marry Me? " I can't believe it she is proposing, in a way, I can't help the smile that creeps up on my face 

"Yes," I jump onto her hugging her and literally kissing her whole face, I only stop when the door opens. "oh come on not on the sofa, " Lily says making herself known, I sit up pulling Gemma with me, grinding like an idiot. I slowly stand up, "What's up Ted? " I walk over to Gemma and stand behind her with my arms around her waist. 

"We are getting married, Gemma just asked me " My smile grow twice its size, just by thinking that Gemma is mine. Marshall and Lily looked shocked but then happy, "congrats dude " Marshall hugged me and Gemma, same did Lily. "We are happy for you two, " Marshall says looking proud.

The four of us sit on the sofa watching the news when Robin is shown, she looks overly happy wonders who made her this happy. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my lower stomach moving lower, I look at Gemma she dots her eyes over to Lily and Marshall, giving me a signal to look at them. Lily and Marshall were looking at us in awe, I just now realized that Gemma was wrapped up in my arms covered in blankets cuddling into my chest.

(LIKE THAT)

"Well we will leave now, but I'm so happy for the two of you," Lily said standing up and walking out with Marshall

"Well we will leave now, but I'm so happy for the two of you," Lily said standing up and walking out with Marshall. I looked at Gemma and smirked, she looked so cute, I love this girl so much. "I'll take the dishes and go clean them, I'll be back in a minute alright love." Gemma stood up and walked into the kitchen with the dirty dishes. 

Nobody 

Gemma walked back into the living room and laid between Ted's legs, Ted moved so he was laying down with Gemma between his legs. Ted's hand landed on Gemma's face pulling her up to his face and kissing her with passion. Ted flipped them over so Ted was now laying in between Gemmas legs. The kiss got more heated as Gemma wrapped her legs around Ted's waist, Ted's hands were on each side of her head supporting himself. Gemma moved her lower body up into Ted, a groan left Ted's lips, he started to push his own lower parts against Gemma's making her lowly moan. 

Gemma and Ted pulled away for air, they looked at each other both of their eyes full of lust, they started to kiss again, and let's just say that it didn't stop there. It got a lot more heated.   

Word count:904

I hoped you liked it, see you next time bye bye loves