Slapsgiving

It was the day after slapsgiving, and the group was in their normal booth when a beautiful (Y/H/C)  woman came through the doors to the bar, in a beautiful black dress with lace sleeves and black high-heeled boots, it looked like she had been crying. She ordered a bottle of vodka and sat down on a high chair at the bar behind the booth, when Robin saw her face she said "Gemma?" the (Y/H/C) turned around. 

"Robin!" Gemma stood up and walked over to the group of friends, Robin stood up as well, They opened their arms to each other and hugged, soon after they let go of each other, Ted stood up "Hi I'm Ted this is Lily, Marshall, and Barney," he said as he put his hand out for her to shake. 

Gemma/POV

The man who introduced himself to me was named Ted, he put his hand out for me to shake and gladly did, as we shook hands I felt a connection. We stood and just looked into each other's eyes forgetting about the world around us, "So Gemma what's up?" As we heard Robin's voice we both snapped out of our trance and looked at Robin, we all sat down. "Why have you been crying?" Robin spoke as it got quiet around the table, "Well this dude called Larry you know my boyfriend."

Ted/POV 

I looked down, I was sad that Gemma had a boyfriend, she seems nice, kind, helpful, and she is so beautiful, but unfortunately, she was taken "Well Larry proposed to me!". Gemma said as she started to get tears in her eyes, my heart broke hearing she is engaged, no way I'm gonna get with her, "anddd?" Lilly asked "and I said no so he was so sad about it," Gemma said with a little smile on her lips. 

"So your sad that he proposed?" Robin asked sounding like she was about to laugh, "No that's not it, he said to me that he hoped I would find someone perfect for me, and then I said thank you for taking it so well, and then I said god bless you, but only a few hours ago I saw him making out with his own half-sister." Robin put an arm around Gemma knowing that she was really upset, it is not the first time one of her boyfriends have cheated on her with a half-sister, adopted sister, a friend, a cousin or something like that. 

No One/POV 

"So Gemma, tell us a bit about yourself," Ted asked, he had a happy tone because she was single, but he was sad that she had experienced that now, Ted had the chance to get to know her. She was single + she was hot, "Well, there is not much to tell other than I am Robin's half-sister, I have 6 brothers. My mom and dad were never really around, I'm 26 years old, and I and Robin have the same dad different mom. My two oldest brothers have the same mom same dad and, my four other brothers have different fathers, the same mom, their dad is the same tho.

"Wow" was all Ted could say, 6 brothers try breaking her heart, and Lily's only thought after hearing that was; -don't think she is the one leaving the relationship broken-. The fact that she was Robin's half-sister was a little wired, but that didn't stop Ted, "So what are their names and age," Marshall asked leaning over the table a bit, "Well Don Parker is the oldest, he is 30 years old, then Adam Parker, he is 29, Jacob Parker, the third child, he is 28, followed by Cristan Parker who is 27, but we call him Tristan for the most parts, Andrew Parker and Joe Parker is my younger brothers, Andrew is 24 and Joe is 20"

Robin/POV

Gemma walked into the bar looking like she had been crying, now she was sitting with us and telling us about family, and I am not mentioned, I know me and her haven't had that much together, but I hoped that she would at least bring me into the convo. "Oh and Don is a married man with 3 children, he married when he was 22 years old, and got Dasiy, Prongk, and Juny, Dasiy is 7, Prongk is 5, and Juny is 2 years old," she said with excitement in her voice the other looked like they adored her, "Hey Umm Gemma long shot but do you maybe wanna go up to my apartment upstairs and talk?" Ted asked scratching his neck nervous, he liked her, it was wired to me because I have dated Ted. 

Gemma/POV 

Before I knew it I was invited upstairs to Ted's apartment, I didn't know what to say, I just met him but he seems nice, "Sure, bye Rob" I hugged Robin goodbye, then I and Ted walked out, and up to his apartment as we stood at the door I asked, "So Marshall, you and Lilly how do you know each other" he looked surprised but answered as we walked into the apartment, " we all went to college together, Lily and Marshall have been together ever since, I have just been the best friend, and Barney his a player tricking women with lies, sleeps with them and then never sees them again, he even has a playbook." I started to laugh I found it quite funny 

Lily/POV 

Robin had just hugged Gemma and she left with Ted, after they had left Robin Asked. " So what do you think?" I don't know, she is sweet, wired, oh who am I kidding I loved her, she was hot, beautiful, kinda attractive, and she seemed kind. " Well I like her, she sounds nice," Marshall said and I nodded in agreement. " Yeah wonder how she is to bang," Barney said as he looked like he got an idea, "that's a challenge, I am going to try to bang Gemma." We all looked at him in disgust, first off, Ted looked like he really likes her, and second, she seemed really nice, kind-hearted, and sweet "No barney, let Ted have her," Marshall told Barney trying to stand up for Ted, "Yeah besides her brothers are very overprotective," Robin said and took a sip of her drink.

Ted/POV 

I and Gemma had been talking for a while about me and Marshall, how we became friends, and also about Lily, we have been talking about what I dream to become, we are talking a lot about me, so I decided to ask her something. "So are any of you other brothers married?" I ask, she looks like she is thinking about it, and she then says. "Yeah Jacob married when he was 24, he also has a kid, Mari she is 5 years old now, they also have Kasedy, she is 2, they got her when they were 26, Christan is married to a man called Flinn with two n's, and they adopted Sandra when he was 25 years old, they got married when Christan was 23, Sandra is 6 years old now," Gemma said with a smile that reached from ear to ear, " wow," I said amazed 

Word count:1210