Just a dream

"Then let me try again, Ted Mosby I love you, and a life without you is like dying. Feeling you can't breathe, Ted you're my lungs, Ted your my light. Without you I wouldn't be able to live, so would you do me the honor of becoming my husband, and my life and lungs will you marry me, Ted Mosby?"

"YESSS but just to be sure remind me aging tomorrow because I'm drunk"

Everybody laughed Gemma got up and kissed him 

Ted

"Ted, Ted, wake up" Gemma's sweet voice sounded right next to me, I slowly open one eye looking at her. She doesn't look very happy she looks sad, why would she be sad isn't she happy th- it was all a dream. "Ted are you alright?" I looked wired at her "yes why wouldn't I?," suddenly she hugged me, I am more confused than ever.  

"Ted when we entered your apartment you fell and hit your head," that explains the headache "oh um how long have I been out." I slowly sat up with the help of Gemma, my head really hurt. Wonder how hard I fell, "10 minutes I think" Gemma walked me to my bedroom and helped me sit down. 

"Okay ill get you your pj's, some water, and a toothbrush then you can lay down and rest okay." I love Gemma she is so caring, I wish that we had met long ago. I gave her a nod and when she came back she helped me get my pj's on, I got my teeth brushed and I took a sip of water. "lay down, Ted, you don't look too good." I didn't complain but as she was about to walk out I gripped her arm. 

Gemma 

I turned to leave but I felt Ted's hand in mine, I turned with a smile and giggled a bit when I saw he looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. "Lay with me" I nodded I went over to his dresser, I took one of his t-shirts. I walked to the bathroom and changed, then walked back into his room. "I never thought you would look that beautiful in my clothing, but I am so wrong". 

I couldn't help but smile even if he is a bit around on the floor, I still love him he can make me blush so easily, he doesn't even need to do anything his smile is enough. I walked over and laid down under the covers, I felt Ted pull me close I just enjoyed it, I curled up to his chest taking in his scent. 

"What did you dream about? " I asked, he mumbled "yes I will marry you" while being out, weirdly. "It was about you leaving to see your grandma, coming back sad because she died, breaking up with me, realizing it was a mistake I got drunk and you proposed to me" I was stunned.

Nobody 

Ted and Gemma just looked at each other, Ted slowly leaned in so did Gemma. Soon their lips touch each other, it was like their lips were supposed to be together. They melted together perfectly, their lips moving in sync. 

Ted sat up against the headboard of his bed, pulling Gemma with him. Their kiss was not a kiss of lust, no it was a kiss of love. They slowly pulled away resting their foreheads against each other, words weren't needed to describe how much they loved each other.  

Their lips met again this time in a more passionate kiss, they could feel how much they just wanted each other. How much they wanted to feel each other, "Ted do you know where Gemma is? " Lily said as she walked into Ted's room. 

Following her was Marshall, Robin, and Barney, Gemma, and Ted didn't hear them and kept kissing. "Found her," Barney said with laughter in his voice, Gemma and Ted pulled away and looked back at the others. 

"Seriously right now," Ted said with a winey voice, Gemma slapped his side and turned around sitting with her bag against Ted's chest. "Did something happen?" Gemma sound irritated ofc, "other than you two and your porn then no," Barney said. Gemma took a pillow and threw it at Barney. 

"Leave NOW!" they hurried out, Barney the last one out of the room slamming the door as he left. "Do you want to continue babe?" Ted looked at Gemma as he slowly slid his hands up under his t-shirt, he placed his hands on her waist, feeling her every beautiful inch of her skin.

To Be Continued

Sorry it's short BTW next one is going to be well a little detail but no much 

Word Count: 784 

Bye love you all