Gems day

BTW This doesn't follow the timeline but sometimes there are pieces from the show but all the ships are the same if anything changes ill tell you

Gemma 

Today was my first day at my new work, I work at the downtown police station. Last night was amazing, after getting introduced to Ted and his friend, we went to his apartment, and we talked a lot. Right before I left he said he wanted to get to know me better, OFC I said yes, I wouldn't let the opportunity go, he is sweet, funny, kind, and loveable plus he knows a lot about a lot of things, history and I find it kinda hot, and attractive, either way right now I am standing in the kitchen making breakfast for myself.

Today was going to be a good day, I took my egg and salad from the counter and walked into the living room, I sat down at my dining table while reading the newspaper, and when I had read a bit I started reading through my calendar of what to do today. "-Eat breakfast, shower, get dressed, go to the gym, shower again, go to work, get lunch, go home, meet Ted at the bar, talk, go home, eat dinner, sleep,-". I told myself before standing up and going into the kitchen to wash my dishes and take a shower. 

Ted   

I woke up this morning ready for today, I was excited to meet up with Gemma after work, but right now I was eating and it's 6:30 am in the morning, I'm eating toast with marmalade and a glass of milk. About an hour later I get a call from Barney, "Hey meet with me and Marshall in the bar right now".  Barney sounded really excited maybe just a bit too excited so I hurried down to the bar and sat with Barney and Marshall.  

"So what's so important?" I asked a bit annoyed"well we just saw Gemma walk in here in her gym clothes, she looks super hot she would properly look so good naked under my amazing, hot, gorges body". I and Marshall gave him a, -you ever stop- look. Before I could say anything a young man walked in, he was properly around 20 years old he had black hair, green, and blue eyes. 

Suddenly Gemma came out from the girl's bathroom in the most beautiful dark green colored gym clothing, but something that I noticed was a tattoo, it was gorgeous, it was two peace doves "OMG Joe what are you doing here?" I heard Gemma yell making me, Marshall, and barney turn our heads to her.   

The tattoo is just on the lower back, also the gym clothing she was wearing is on the top, and in the video skip to 10 seconds in, that's what it was like when Joe hugged Gemma, and BTW the 10 seconds before isn't a part of the reunion just preten...

The tattoo is just on the lower back, also the gym clothing she was wearing is on the top, and in the video skip to 10 seconds in, that's what it was like when Joe hugged Gemma, and BTW the 10 seconds before isn't a part of the reunion just pretend that didn't happen please thx.

Ted

 Before I got to reply to Barney I heard Gemma yell, I looked over and saw her hugging the guy who came in only moments before. Shortly after they broke away from each other, they came over to us "Heyy, this is Joe, Joe this is Marshall, Barney, and Ted, Barney is the one I told you about, the guy who dated Anett for a month then broke up with her."  I looked over at Joe and put my hand out, he shook it and said "Hey nice to meet you," I just smiled and asked, "So where is Anett now?"  he smirked at me and said while looking at Barney, "She is my girlfriend, she actually said something about you Barney, she said you were the worst she has been in bed with."  Barney made a fake shooked face, "Oh and she is pregnant with my child". He smirked even more "OMG congrats after not seeing you for 2 years, and this is what you tell me, I'm so happy for you," Gemma said as she hugged him. 

"I'm sorry to be so rude, but I have to go and you have to get to work," he said, Gemma nodded giving me a kiss on the cheek, and left with her brother. After they were gone Marshall and Barney looked at me with shocked faces and I said, "Talk later gotta get to work, bye". I stood up and started to walk out of the bar, as I stood outside I saw Gemma hug her brother as he stepped into the car and drove off. I ran across the street and talked to her for a bit until we stopped in front of the police station, "This is me" I was confused and I think she could read minds because she said, "I'm a cop, my dream is to become an undercover FBI agent one day". I nodded she went inside and I went to work.

Wordcount: 860

Hope you liked it well see you soon bye beautiful people