First

The Wednesday breeze came in her to her bedroom, she breathed to every sense of this good morning. Walking pass the hall where the wind chimes she bought for Heejin for her birthday present, making it sounds.

It's almost peaceful. Heejin is spending her night at Ju-won place lately. Leaving Joo, all by herself spending yesterday off only at home.

The weather outside still very cold, Joo decided to wear extra clothes since it's nearly -3 degree Celsius.

She reached at the bar at 4pm like that. Ju-won taking off today, so she assumed they both be spending time together somewhere. As she sat resting while there is not much customer dine in, she took out her notebook.

"Ah, Heejin been asking for the soft copy of Wind Chimes. I need to get back to the studio to record it."

She took out her phone to text the studio for reservations. She set up on next two weeks.

"Maybe, I should apply for two days leave as well."

She set on her mind, later when Ju-won comes in she will ask Ju-won for the leave.

The crowd not too much for today. The time went slowly. Maybe because of the weather outside, people decide to chill at home only. As she watch people come and go, her eyes were drawn to one man who just entered making his way to the bar.

"Annyeong haseyo." she said breaking the silence.

———————————————————————————
(Yoongi POV)

After finishing all the work at studio, I came back to my apartment. Resting up for the rest of the day. I took out my phone to check on the group chats, everyone is sharing their vacations picture.

There is RM sending his picture with drawing at the background. Jimin already with his family at Hallasan Mountain, Jeju. Jin send us a picture of him fishing with his father. Taehyung and Jungkook update with the picture of their whole family dining in together. And Hobi taking a picture at the airport, and telling us he was just check in for his flight to Greece.

Jin
Yoongi, what are you doing now? I ask you to update in this group right

Jimin
Where is Yoongi hyung? I miss him

Taehyung
Probably still sleeping... 🐱🐱🐱

Jungkook
I bet he still at the studio.

Namjoon
Yah, Yoongi hyung. I told you not to work so much. We are on the break!!!!!

Hobi
It's Yoongi guys, what do you expect! Work first then rest.

I replied them a picture of me in the studio just now.

Suga
I'm done for the day! Everyone have fun!

I said locking up my phone back. I throw myself to the bed to take a nap. I woke up later at 8pm only because I'm hungry. Since there is nothing to cook here, I need to go out and find something to eat and that's when the idea coming to my mind.

"Maybe today is the day I should hit the bar again."

Getting ready, I put my best clothes in disguise. I don't want anyone to recognise me later. I put on my mask and caps heading outside to find the security.

"I'm going to Yongsan now." I said to him

"Okay Sir. I get the car ready now." He answered

"No worries. We go to the car together."