He's gone.

Leonie muttered helplessly.

Somehow, I felt a little out of spirits.

Yesterday, I heard from Paul that Count Urmariti remarried, so I roughly guessed. However, when I heard the truth, I was a little disappointed.

"Then who remarried?"

"The maid who was your grandmother's companion."

"Wow!"

At that moment, a forbidden thought popped up in Leonie’s head

"The triangular composition of grandmothers and grandfathers surrounding the maid...!"

"You're such a bad daughter”

Paul got serious.

And to prevent Leonie from continuing her imagination, he hurriedly changed the topic of conversation to the original.

"My aunt used to be very weak."

It was said that she passed away shortly after giving birth to Regina.

Because of that, Count Urmariti was very distressed, and he could not afford to devote his affection to Regina, who was naturally born.

"Did you hate my real mother?"

"That's not it."

It was just that I didn't have the courage to see the child right away.

Count Urmariti, who managed to control his mind, visited Regina regularly and met her even after she stayed at the Duke of Borreotti due to her fangs.

"I liked Regina a lot."

As a child, he had secretly watched Count and Regina meet.

The two always talked affectionately in a garden full of bright sunlight.

Looking at it, the young Paul was behind the corridor pillar, in the shadow.

He thought it was interesting.

This is because he had never had such a relationship with his parents.

"......"

Paul slightly twisted the tip of his eyes.

Just thinking about it for a moment brought me the lonely feeling I felt at that time.

It was only later that Paul found out that this feeling was "loneliness" at that time

"Dad?"

The small body temperature was popping and he touched the back of Paul's hand.

The feeling of cooling down became mildly warm at an amazing rate.

"What's wrong?"

Leonie stared at Paul, who suddenly became silent.

"Do you want me to lend you a vase if you want to rest?""

"...Thank you for your useless consideration.""

"Pack it, wash it, and return it."

"It's done."

It was amazing, but thanks to you, the depressed feeling disappeared.

"Does grandfather know that I'm his granddaughter?"

"I don't know."

Paul hasn't said it yet.

As always, the opinions of the parties were always important in relation to Leonie's birth.

"There are only three people who know about Leo's birth right now except for me."

Kara and Lupe, who were the first to notice, and Marquis of Pardus.

"Did the marquis know after all?”.

Leonie was disgusted. The smile of the sly marquis was vivid.

"But dad."

"Why?"

"Was the count sad?"

Leonie did not necessarily say when Count Urmariti was sad.

The two already knew that the "when" was when Regina left for the escape of love with an unidentified wanderer.

"Even after the Borreotti family gave up Regina's search, the count secretly searched alone."

"I see..."

The child's voice was deafening.

"Sad?"

Paul asked.

"Just... I feel bad..."

Leonie still didn't feel deep affection for Regina.