some old friends returned

2 hours past.

ray man, chase, and rocky were now at adventure bay.be they could fight captain basilisx they stumbled upon tuck and Ella.ella hid behind tuck.he protected Ella thinking that she was gonna get injured by ray man.but he didn't want to hurt them

chase:hey tuck and Ella,this is ray man.he's a friend of us.

ray man:hello tuck and Ella.

Ella:h-h-hello ray man.

tuck:hi.what's happening, why do you have different uniforms?

rocky:well this is a long story but the paw patrol, well most of it has been captured by a turtle creature named captain basilisx.he says that I'm a mutt but I never believe that.now we have to get our family back in the next 70 hours or they will be gone for good.

meanwhile in foggy bottom.

Ryder:thanks for giving us food.

rubble:yeah ,I was really hungry.

all of the pups except for you know:yeah.

Harold:well you still need it for the next 70 hours.make that 69 because 1 hour already pasted.

back with the trio

tuck:we'll help just as long as he does no hurt us.

ray man:i will never hurt any type of friend of rocky's or chase's

Ella:really...

ray man:yes Ella.

Ella gave ray man a hug on his torso.ray man hugged back.

9 hours later.

it was now night so chase, ray man, tuck,ella, and rocky all went to sleep but something strange happened to rocky.he began to transform.ray man woke up because he heard a howl coming from rocky.he saw him as a were puppy!

rocky:hey ray man, what's with the face?

ray man was in complete shocked about rocky, he was the were puppy.

ray man:r-r-rocky your...a-a wolf.

rocky:wait what?!

rocky looked at himself through a mirror that ray man had and he panicked

rocky:oh no, i am a wolf.basilisx was right.i have to get rid of this, i think it might be a curse or just the moon talking to me.

ray man:i thin it's-

???:it'sssss none of them!

captain basilisx then appeared from a bushed as chase,ella,and tuck woke up.they all stared at captain basilisx.

captain basilisx:i waited a long time for thissss.i will finally get y revenge!!!

rocky:what do you want now basilisx?

basilisx:why it'sss simple.harodl ssent me to look for you to sssee if you had retuned or not, and you did.later n I heard a ssssound of a wolf.harld sssent me again to sssee what the noise wasss.that isss until I found you asss the wolf that looked the one that killed my som!I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU!!!!

basilisx pulled out some blades from his hands inside and now the battle had began.what will happen next?will rocky win or lose?will basilisx win or lose? find out next time on paw patrol:pups meet the limbless warrior