captured

ray man and the other pups were now inside the lookout watching some Apollo.rubble really loved the show.he loved the show so much that he even met him in real life.ray man got to experience what the paw patrol does best.

ray man:so, your heroes that protects adventure bay from a mayor with kitten clones of yourself's that does the oppisite of what you mostly do?

rocky:yeah basically all that we do.

rubble:he also has a nephew,harold.

ray man:harold?

rocky; yeah,harold is humdinger's evil sidekick nephew who wants to get rid of us too.i just hope humdinger doesn't succeed.

ray man:don't worry rocky, if anything happens to the paw patrol will be there for them, including you.

rocky thanks ray man.

ray man patted rocky's head.rocky's stomach was growling, he was getting hungry,chase came over and suggested something for rocky to eat.

chase:must be hungry rocky...wanna go porter's?

rocky:yeah,why not.

ray man:i'll go as well.maybe I can get to know him better.

rocky, chase,and ray man went over to mr porter's for some food and ray man wanted to meet him and Alex. basilisx was behind the bush but didn't see rocky, chase and even ray man, he went inside the lookout where the other pups watched Apollo or played pup pup boogie. basilisx thrown a sleep grenade at the pups, green gas covering the room, basilisx had a smoke mask on so that he couldn't fall to sleep just like the other pups.

rubble:hey guys, is it just me or do I feel sleepy.

rubble yawned.

Skye:sleeping gas.every pup cover your-

before skye could finish,zuma,rubble,marshall,and everest fell to sleep and skye was the only one awake.so basilisx had to knock out skye with a frying pan that he found.he went to the upper floor of the lookout where he saw Ryder playing his games on his pup pad.he then saw basilisx staring at him.

he then saw basilisx staring at him

ryder:um...who are you and what are you-

before Ryder could finish talking,basilisx charged at him and hinted him with the same frying pan he used to knock out skye.ryder was now unconscious,basilisx completed the mission.harold and humdinger came to the lookout when the gas was gone.hrold picked up the pups while humdinger was carrying Ryder.what they didn't know was that rocky, chase,and ray man were at mr porter's.as they walked towards foggy bottom,basilisx letted out cages for the pups and Ryder, being separated.harold locked the cages with his key, but basilisx knew that something was missing.

basilisx:wait jusssst a minute masssster.

he counted all of the members only to see that there were 6 members and only 3 were missing.