~SEVENTY FOUR~

.
Three days later

Aashna was discharged and was bought home. To Sanket's home.

Aashna's POV

Since the second I have came back home with Sanket, I was in bed all time. The only time I got out of the bed was to use the bathroom.

Sanket has been taking amazing care of me. He even cooked me all the meals and right now he is in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

I checked the time on the wall clock, and it read 9:45 A.M. I was bored and lazy because all I did was be in bed, eat plenty, watch TV and sleep. I really needed to get out of the bed and start doing something.

Also my hand doesn't pain that much now, I'm quite surprised that I'm recovering really fast.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Sanket came in with a tray in his hands.

"Morning." He helped me sit before handing me a cup of coffee. Taking his cup, he sat beside me.

We had our daily fun conversations. After Sanket finished his coffee, he helped me bath. I'd been trying to move my hand and have been doing the excercises the doctor had recommended. Sanket has always been by my side, helped me in anything and everything.

He has no idea how lucky I am to have him in my life. There's nothing more than him for me. I feel so stupid, that I planned to leave him forever, though I know I can't live without him. He is the love of my life. After mom, I don't know what would have been my situation if he was not there. He is my mom, dad, family, everything. He is my life.

"I'm really bored Sanku." I said as He was trying to comb my hair, which I thought was cute.

He chuckled. "Ashi, Tanzeel and all of them might be on there way."

"Is it?" I jerked my head to see him. He groaned.

"Honey, I worked so hard to make this ponytail and you ruined it."

"I'm so sorry." I pouted looking at him.

He groaned again and kissed me.
.
.
TBC❤️