~TWELVE~

.
Aash had butterflies fluttering in her stomach and Then his arm went around her, drawing her back from the edge, and his face bent to meet hers as she looked up, startled. Two eyes, black as night, glinting with reflected stars, full lips a heartbeat away, no distance at all.
Those lips met hers and her world exploded into shards of molten light. His grip tightened across her waist, pulling her into him, pressing himself into her.

Aashna's Pov
He kisses me gently at first and then, as if he's reaching for something more, he pushes me against the car and kisses me harder. His lips are warm and so soft-his hair brushes against my face he's pressing me harder against the car. His left hand is caressing my cheek and his right hand is gripping me by the waist, pulling me against him.

Sanket's Pov
I kissed her gently at first and then pushes her against the car and kissed her harder. Her lips were warm and so soft....The smell of her perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of her conditioner was just driving me crazy...

They parted when they were out of breath,both of them just couldn't stop blushing

Aash:😳

Sanku:Let's go ya phir thodi der aur yaha rehne hai

Aash turned all red

Aash:Let's go!

Both of them got into the car and left...Finally they reached Aash's house both of them got out of the car

Aash:Byeee

Sanku:Sirf Bye?

Aash:*blushing*Ummm

Sanku pulled her closer and gave a peck on her lip

Sanku:Bye see you tomorrow

Sanku got into the car and left

Aashna's Pov
Today was the best day of my life....Finally I found THE ONE he means everything to me he is the only one whom I have right now and I won't lose him at any cost.....I love him so much!

Aashna was really happy and thinking about all this she went into her house,She saw that her father and her step mom were sitting in the hall....Aash ignored them and was about to go to her room when...

Aashna's Dad:*angry*Where were you?Do you know what's the time!!!

Aash:...