~SIXTY SEVEN~

.
Next scene opens in the Hospital.

Sanket and Tanzeel run into the hospital

At the reception

Re: yess sir, how may I help you

Sanku: ahh...Aa-a-aashna, a-admit..

Tanzu: Aashna! Aashna ka ward no.?

Re: one second sir...

Woh, unhe abhi abhi ICU shift Kiya Gaya hai, in the 3rd floor.

Sanku: I-C-U??

Tanzu: Sanket!! Chal!

He drags Sanket to the lift, after thanking the receptionist.

They go to the lift, they wait there for a long time, but the lift doesn't come. They ran up to the 3rd floor from the staircase.

As They reach the floor they see, Ashi, Unnati sitting on the waiting chairs, Manav standing near the ICU door, looking down, Arsh and Rishab had gone to buy some medicines and injections required.

Unnshi lift their heads up to see SaTan standing. They get up and go towards Sanket and hug him, meanwhile Tanzeel goes to Manav.

Sanket on seeing them, couldn't control his tears.

As Unnshi left him, he fell down on his knees, crying.

All of them somehow managed to calm him down, they stayed positive and strong and didn't let Sanket cry.

The doctors were inside, operating. And everyone was standing in one one corner of the corridor, waiting for the doctor.

And Sanket was standing near the window of the corridor, looking out.

Sanket's POV

I was looking out of the window, continuously weeping. There I saw an old couple, holding their hands together and crossing the road. I kept staring at them, until they crossed a road and sat on a bench nearby.

Honey, please be ok! I need you honey. I promise to never ever leave by your side. We will grow old together, just like them. If it's true, then it's never over! Ik you will come back. No matter what, we are FOREVER!

And that's when the doctor comes out.
.
.
TBC🌚🌝