~THIRTY FIVE~

.

The atmosphere in and around the cave was so serene. There was a big waterfall nearby, but the access to it was denied during monsoons due to heavy flow of water with extremely high force. The grasses seemed to have a party with the wind, dancing in their own rhythm. The lush greeny, the landscape, the warmth of the sunlight, everything seemed so pleasant . They could hear the chorus of the birds chirping.

They enjoyed their time with eachother with a beautiful view in the front. They enjoyed their Weekend to the fullest as Monday was going be hectic, Lot of work to catch up. They had no interest in going back from this peaceful place, but no choice. By that time, it was getting dark ,so they decided to leave.

Few days passed. They both were busy with their work, they weren't able to spend their quality time. Sanku used to return home late and by that time Aash would have already dozed off. Aash felt a little lonely. Weekends weren't like weekends.

ONE FINE DAY

Sanku was passing by a cafe, he saw Aash sitting with someone, they were talking, laughing. Sanket felt something fishy so he called her.

ON CALL

Sanku: honey, kaha ho

Aash: kya hua Sanket

Sanku: Sanket??

Aash: arrey hua kya

Sanku: kaha ho tum

Aash: main kaam pe hun

Sanku: office main?!

He said looking at her through the glass window, but she couldn't spot him.

Aash: aa..na- ...haan, kyu phone kiya hai

Sanku: I thought we could go out for a coffee

Aash: coffeeee?? Acchanak se?! Matlab thik hai, but i have some work now

Sanku: finish your work within 10 mins, i will come to pick u

Aash: arrey, why do you have to worry, i will only come home

Sanku: thik hai, am waiting be back soon

Aash: haan haan byee

AT THEIR HOUSE

Aash had reached
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED ❤️✨