~ONE~

.

Sanku guided me across the dance floor as if we were in a dream. He kept his eyes on me, yet still, he knew exactly where to take me. Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advanced. Nothing felt forced; I literally thought I was floating.

Aash: Sanku...I whispered, "everyone is looking at us."

The applause of the audience died down as I tried to ignore the stares we received. At last, my Sanku and I took our places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin. The song was "Dil Diyan Gallan"...Once it started we took a step forward and bowed. We circled each other, our gaze remained locked. Sanku placed his hand on my waist, my hand on his shoulder, and our free hands finally met....Together, we danced to the music, our feet in perfect sync to the beating of my heart. As the song progressed I felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on my lips. He was perfect. Sanku wore a black spotless suit, which matched my dress. His eyes, I could get lost in his deep ocean eyes. It was irresistible. One thing was for sure... I was one lucky girl to receive a partner like him....he slowly started moving closer to me...i was shivering and it was clearly visible that i was blushing so hard☺️...we were just inches apart...i was enjoying that moment when I felt like something was ringing...I ignored it at first but it was continuously annoying me...and with a jerk...i woke up...

Aash: ughhhh...shit...it was a dream😫😤🤧

Then when I checked my phone there were 5 missed call...i quickly got ready... and i called

ON CALL

Aash: ahh..I'm so sorry...now tell me where are you

" ." : I'm waiting for you from so long...now come out

Aash: yeah yeah...just give me 2 minutes, I'll be there

"." : ughhh...again 2 minutes???

Aash: phone katoge toh I'll be there in a minute or else maybe another 5 minutes

Aash cut the call, she took her bag, locked the door and left

IN CAR

She got in and hugged him tightly

Aash: so let's go

"." : no let's have fun

Aash: what do your mean??

"." : we aren't going to the college now

Aash:....