~FOUR~

.
As they walked towards the door they saw a few dark spots of blood dotting the carpet...
Sanku took a deep breath and reached for the door's handle, trying to push away thoughts of what might be on the other side...
His breath caught in his throat as he tried not to retch at the sight. He wanted to look away, needed to tear his eyes away, but he could not , he saw that a woman was lying in a pool of blood in the centre of the hall and Aash was sitting beside her and crying..That woman was Aash's mom

Sanku:*low voice*Honey?!

As soon as Aash saw Sanku she went and hugged him and started crying

Aashna:*crying*She was the only hope I could live for I'm nothing without her I need her she can't leave me like that!!!And where is my dad he is not here but anyways I don't have any hopes from him...my mom was my everything....What will I do now without her I don't wanna live!!!*sobbing*

Aash held Sanku's and took him towards her mother's body

Aash:*sobbing*Sanku ask her to get up!!!!

Everyone had tears in they eyes seeing whatever was happening

Sanku:Honey Calm down!!!

By that time the people came to take the body for the cremation

Aash:*screaming*Please don't take my mother Pleasee!!!

Sanku pulled her back and then all of them went where the cremation was supposed to take place....

They were about to burn the body but before they could Aash went running and rested her head on the body crying....

Aash:*sobbing*Pleasee!!Don't hurt her it will burn...

Sanket pulled Aash back and she was crying in his arms and that time Sanku gave the signal to the people to burn the body.....
Sanket also couldn't hold back his tears seeing Aash like this.....

After the cremation was over...

Sanku:Come let's go back home!

Aash:Which home?I don't have anyone now!!For whom should I go home who is waiting for me there?!

Sanku:I'm here for you and I promise to never leave you alone....

TO BE CONTINUED