{Chapter 14}

(Haruto POV...)

“YOUR BOYS HERE!!”

Yuno yelled as he jumped on the soft pile of wide mattresses as he slumped on the pillows

“Ah...This is what im talking about after a long day..”

He said as he closed his eyes as the rest of us entered..

“What movie shall we watch while in bed?”

I said as i went to the nightstand and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as i sat layed down the matress beside Yuno as Hayato laid  down beside me and hugged me on the side putting his face on my chest as Aki-san also layed down a little bit distant from Hayato..

“Hmm~~ How about re-watching the end game? *smiles*”

“Avengers?”

Hayato asked as Yuno nodded

“Are you okay with that Akira?”

“Whatever..”

“Okay then,lets watch avengers end game!”

I said as i went to Netflix and played Avengers!!!

Half way through the movie, Hayato fell asleep while cuddling me..i noticed that Aki-san also scooted closer to me and Yuno was already snuggling asleep in my arms and to be honest, my body was a little numb already..

“Haruto..”

I heared Aki-san called as i looked at him

“Yeah?”

“Please put Hayato on top of you..”

“Huh? Why?”

“Its kind of unfair..”

“What is..?”

Aki-san then sat up as he moved Hayato on top of me as he layed down on Hayatos spot..

“Ah...”

He said as turned to me and pulled my arm as he hugged it

‘U-uh...My body’s numb you guys..’

“Sleep Haruto..”

I heared him say as i reached for the remote to turn off the tv

“Good night Aki-san..”

“Night..”

I then closed my eyes and then fell into a nice slumber....

   (Akira POV....)

I stared at him as he slept deeply while taking deep steady breathing with Hayato on top of him who was also sleeping very nicely...

“Soft...”

I mumbled as i gently massage his long delicate
fingers which were very pale...

I then stared at his well defined face as my eyes wondered his features..

‘They look soft..’

I thought as i stared at his soft plumped lips and couldn’t resist as i leaned more closer..

‘Chuuu’

I pressed my lips against his soft ones, and stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away and continued to stare at him...

“There are alot of flies that are after you Haruto...I want you all for myself but they wouldnt allow that as they want you too..*sighs*Theres also a murderer among us so it will be hard...We know his after our lives too....”

I then pressed my lips on his again softly before parting, as i nuzzled my face in his neck..

“I want to hold you like this but theres still things that needs to be done...Goodnight..”

I said as i softly kissed his forehead before sleeping in his arms...

     [ To be continued...]

-The chapters this days are short, sorry bout that im kinda busy and dont have alot of time, anyways, hope you all liked this chapter! See you all in the next one!!👋👋